Life Is Short...

Lounge By TooCuteRose Updated 30 Jul 2007 , 5:41pm by TooCuteRose

TooCuteRose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TooCuteRose Posted 16 Jul 2007 , 7:21pm
post #1 of 10

As today unraveled...I have came to one conclusion life is short...You can just be starting your life...Signing bands on to your record label and working on your buisness...When the least expected thing happens...Death...Yes...Today I had a very close friend of mine die of a ruputred aneurysm...He was 28...a single parent of an 8 year old little girl that he loved dearly and life was going great...He sustained a serious head injury in Iraq...from that he developed an aneurysm...which finally ruptured...
So today I'm sad...and am gonna go live my life today doing the things i thought i would never do...
please keep his family in your thoughts...as i am doing even thru the tears...
(as my mind cleared...i re-edited so it made more sense...)

9 replies
Iheartcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Iheartcake Posted 16 Jul 2007 , 7:24pm
post #2 of 10

I am so sorry to hear that. It is scary how the death rate among younger people is growing. Very sad. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

TxBitty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TxBitty Posted 16 Jul 2007 , 9:49pm
post #3 of 10

I, too, am so sorry to hear. Thanks for the reminder to live life to the fullest though -- it's so easy to get too caught up and take things/people/time for granted!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 2:15am
post #4 of 10

I'll be praying for his family and you, plus other friends. We never know when our time is up--so live your life to the fullest.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 2:35am
post #5 of 10

I wipe away tears right along with you. 28 year old young dads are not suppose to die.

As some of you may be aware, I am a collector of quotes. One of the ones that I absolutely live by:

"Regret for the things we have done can be tempered with time.
It is regret for the things we have NOT done that is inconsolable."

I don't ever want to spend one minute of my life regretting something left undone. Please take TooCuteRose's advice ..... don't regret a minute!

TooCuteRose Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 12:34am
post #6 of 10

This is the craziest. After thinking someone I loved passed away, my life took an amazing turn. For the good. But then a couple of days ago the oddest thing happened. I decided to look at my friends myspace page. Well look it up anyways. And low and behold the profile had been updated recently. I was thinking what the heck is going on. So I messaged him and he sent me a reply back. This is the reply.
"for some reason some one pirated my yahoo account and sent out that i died idk who it was or why but i got a new one its g******y on yahoo i am sorry that some one would do this but i am back in town now and if you still want to talk to me after all this crap i am here again sorry sweetie idk who it was or why."
Turns out it was his ex girlfriend. Who hacked into most of his accounts and delted them after telling everyone he had passed away. icon_eek.gif. His phone went belly up shortly after he had left for his trip to SC and he couldnt' get ahold of anyone. Including his parent's (he has memory loss, and can't remember #'s). Anyways. He got home recently and found out everything that had happened. He's now pressing charges. And happilly back with his family.
Please everyone. Learn from this. Change your passwords frequently and make it something that only you will remember. DO NOT GIVE OUT PASSWORDS!!! Thought I would just send this out as a reminder of the craziness that does happen on the net.

cupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcake Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 4:15am
post #7 of 10

What a horrible thing for someone to do. I don't blame your friend for taking her to court, I hope he wins and the judge gives her a punishment she will never forget.

cupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcake Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 4:20am
post #8 of 10

What a horrible thing for someone to do. I don't blame your friend for taking her to court, I hope he wins and the judge gives her a punishment she will never forget.

LaSombra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaSombra Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 4:37am
post #9 of 10

this is a good reminder. I have to remind myself not to get caught up in life fairly often. look at the ferris bueller quote in my sig line down there. It kinda sums it up a bit icon_wink.gif

It seems that coming close to death or else having someone die is what it takes to make us see what life is really all about. My dad's best friend was in a big car wreck a few months back and could have died but came out alright. Since then, he's been working less and doing more things with friends and family that he wouldn't have done before. He said it's the accident that made him appreciate life more.

I am sorry about your friend. That is very sad and I feel bad for his kid.

TooCuteRose Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 5:41pm
post #10 of 10

I feel bad for everyone all around. Most of all the kid. What a horrible thing. Not to mention we put our full names private stuff on registrations. If we don't change our passwords our information can be used and can do so much more damage then a death scare.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%