Got My Agbay!!!

Decorating By SILVERCAT Updated 15 Jul 2007 , 2:46am by karensue

SILVERCAT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SILVERCAT Posted 15 Jul 2007 , 1:40am
post #1 of 8

Well I just wanted to let anyone who has thought about ordering one two words "DO IT!!" I placed my order on wednesday evening 630pm and Mureen was GREAT! When I called I had to leave a message which kinda threw me off. But hey I asked to be called back after 4pm and they did. Well she wasnt sure when she would get it out for me thursday or friday. Well I got it today, but I think it was at the PO on friday. I have got to say they are the best people to deal with. She also told me to call if I had any problems or questions. She also asked where I had heard of the product. I told her from here and she too is a frequent CCer. I had mentioned that maybe they should look into having a link to the site. Well I wanted to share that they are gret to deal with. Oh and I really splurged as a hobbiest and got the deluxe model!! I cant wait to try it out!!

7 replies
kimberlina25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimberlina25 Posted 15 Jul 2007 , 2:22am
post #2 of 8

Congrats on getting it! thumbs_up.gif I have heard wonderful things about it!

campinsp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
campinsp Posted 15 Jul 2007 , 2:28am
post #3 of 8

had tp look up on Google to see what an agbay was. Thanks for the info and sharing thumbs_up.gif

vitomiriam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vitomiriam Posted 15 Jul 2007 , 2:33am
post #4 of 8

I absolutely LOVE mine!!!

Tomoore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tomoore Posted 15 Jul 2007 , 2:34am
post #5 of 8

what is it?

mommyof5kidz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyof5kidz Posted 15 Jul 2007 , 2:39am
post #6 of 8

I have had mine for about a little over a month now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! It truly cuts time in HALF if you torte and fill your cakes...heck...even if you don't! I got the deluxe with 2 blades, I keep it set where it needs to be and it is SOOOOOO easy! I litterally tossed my wilton in the trash! LOL...then I got it out and gave it to my friend...and bragged about my Agbay in the process. I can NOT believe I waited so long! THe lack of frustration is soooooo worth the money!
**Oh...it is a professional quality cake leveler....THE one to have.

dolfin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dolfin Posted 15 Jul 2007 , 2:45am
post #7 of 8

I love mine, also got the one with two blades, can level and tort at the same time. It used to take me forever to measure mark and still come out uneven. It is such a breeze now. Maureen is a peach and the customer service is wonderful.

http://www.agbayproducts.com/ here is a link so you can watch the demo.

karensue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karensue Posted 15 Jul 2007 , 2:46am
post #8 of 8

One of the best investments I made.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%