Artisan Kitchenaid For $150 At Lowe's

Decorating By SweetieD Updated 17 Oct 2007 , 11:51am by cakeatopia

anorris3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anorris3 Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 3:51pm
post #211 of 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiesup

Just went to BB&B..big memo went out to all stores...they would not price match...they are on to the Lowes deal....It may be worth a try though icon_wink.gif

Same here in Knoxville, TN. My husband just went to BBB and the manager showed him the corporate email. It said something like that Lowe's wasn't honoring the deal so they aren't either. My husband asked what if he went to Lowe's and was able to buy one. The guy said well then they would honor it too but he couldn't use the coupon. Technically I believe you should be able to but my dh said the guy was nice about it and that it's still a great deal however it works out.

tiptop57 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiptop57 Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 4:10pm
post #212 of 881

Hmmm well Lowe's is the one who made the mistake why should BBB pay for their competitors mistake?

However, Lowe's is honoring their ad because mine is on order - yippee skippy!

candice1988 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
candice1988 Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 4:25pm
post #213 of 881

Does anyone know if there is anywhere else that price matches? I tried BBB and Linens and Things and neither of them would do it. I really want to use that rebate!

reesesob Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
reesesob Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 4:33pm
post #214 of 881

flavacakes,
as far as I can tell they are the same, except for the colors.

candice1988,
you can just buy the ones at lowes and use the kitchenaid rebate
http://www.shopkitchenaid.com/pdfs/KP0073_AA704003reduced.pdf

It says in fine print ALL COLORS!!!

candice1988 Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 4:36pm
post #215 of 881

Yes, but that rebate excludes Lowes and BBB, so I cant

reesesob Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 4:39pm
post #216 of 881

OH MAN, I miss that part!
OH WELL. SORRY

miriel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miriel Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 5:19pm
post #217 of 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by candice1988

Does anyone know if there is anywhere else that price matches? I tried BBB and Linens and Things and neither of them would do it. I really want to use that rebate!

How about Sears? They do 110% price match and then you can use the Kitchenaid rebate in Reesesob's post above.

reesesob Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 5:32pm
post #218 of 881

I just called sears and they said YES!
AND they have the one I got in stock. Do you think I'd be silly to cancel my order at lowes?

Laura102777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laura102777 Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 5:34pm
post #219 of 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by candice1988

Yes, but that rebate excludes Lowes and BBB, so I cant

This rebate is for Lowe's, but it looks like it is only for 3 colors, so you have to buy one of those to be eligible.

http://www.lowespromos.com/PDFs/1598-1.pdf

MmmCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MmmCakes Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 5:50pm
post #220 of 881

Yeah! My cute pink Artisan came in two days ago. I soooo love a great deal! I had to resist the urge to buy more than one.

sweetlybaked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetlybaked Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 6:15pm
post #221 of 881

I ordered mine this morning!!! Satin Copper (the $500 model!) I went to BBB and they said that they aren't honoring the add because Lowe's isn't even honoring it. But then I went to Lowe's and was able to order it. I'm just happy I got a pretty new one!!!! My husband is going to BBB tonight, hopefully there is a different manager, if not, hopefully I can just get the one I want and the $30 rebate.

patticake1951 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticake1951 Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 6:21pm
post #222 of 881

sorry for the multiple posts

patticake1951 Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 6:21pm
post #223 of 881

I got one on order. Yeah!!!I went today and ordered the red one w/the rebate. I will have it next week. Thanks for the post on this.

patticake1951 Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 6:22pm
post #224 of 881

I got one on order. Yeah!!!I went today and ordered the red one w/the rebate. I will have it next week. Thanks for the post on this.

ange14843 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ange14843 Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 6:22pm
post #225 of 881

Thanks so much SweetieD. Just ordered mine. I called the store and the price was in the system. I can't wait!!! Thanks for the tip!

jenbenjr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenbenjr Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 7:14pm
post #226 of 881

Oh my goodness!!! I just found this thread. I already have a pro HD that I thought I got an awesome deal on, but I would love to have another and this would be a great opportunity!! I need to call my husband. He is a sucker for deals too! I live in a very rural, small town and the nearest Lowes is about 45 minutes from here so we don't get the ads. I wonder if I should take the chance and call one of the stores and ask about it or just take the chance to find an ad in the store? My heart is actually racing!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

miriel Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 7:32pm
post #227 of 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenbenjr

Oh my goodness!!! I just found this thread. I already have a pro HD that I thought I got an awesome deal on, but I would love to have another and this would be a great opportunity!! I need to call my husband. He is a sucker for deals too! I live in a very rural, small town and the nearest Lowes is about 45 minutes from here so we don't get the ads. I wonder if I should take the chance and call one of the stores and ask about it or just take the chance to find an ad in the store? My heart is actually racing!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Here's a thread from another message board with a scanned copy of the Lowe's ad (post by Halliwellfamily): http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=562725&page=5

I didn't need the ad for my purchases at Lowe's. As soon as the salesperson entered the item numbers of the model/color I wanted, the sales price of $150 immediately came out.

You will need the ad if pricematching it somewhere else.

VeronicaEdmonds Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VeronicaEdmonds Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 7:37pm
post #228 of 881

Where is the rebate for the 152 series from Lowe's again?

miriel Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 7:44pm
post #229 of 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaEdmonds

Where is the rebate for the 152 series from Lowe's again?

No rebate for the 152 series (aka Custom Metallic series) from Lowe's. The Lowe's rebate is for only 3 colors of the KSM150PS (Artisan) and has to be an in-stock item number (148386, 51758, 184335).

My special order purchase from Lowe's (Satin Copper and True Chrome from 152 Custom metallic series) had 161490 as the item number and it does not match any of the ones eligible for rebate from them. Here is the link for the Lowe's rebate: http://www.lowespromos.com/PDFs/1598-1.pdf

BB&B and the generic Kitchenaid rebates include the 152 series but I have not heard anyone getting the 152s from price matching the Lowe's ad.

Tonja Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tonja Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 7:49pm
post #230 of 881

I tried to talk them into letting me get the red one for 150.00 but said only the special order ones were 150.00. I could not order a red one since they had it in stock, so I can get it at reg price and use the 30 discount or get it for 150.

VeronicaEdmonds Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VeronicaEdmonds Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 8:00pm
post #231 of 881

Thanks Miriel....I was on the Lowe's site just now. That's figures.....I went to BB&B first and they would not price match anything....the MGR even said Lowe's had stopped honoring the ad. but I marched right in there and got one....! Those 3 that Lowe's has a rebate on....what color are they? Just wondering. Anyone else out there from North Louisiana, South Arkansas or East Texas?

nelja5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nelja5 Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 8:13pm
post #232 of 881

I just got mine. I had to special order it. It took only 4 days, I got the Chrome Mettalic Color, Love it! I am so excited is the first KA that I owned.

Too bad I am too sick to even get it out of the car. I just starting a Lupus flare so I need to go straoght to bed, I just want to say thank you again for the post. What a bargain!

miriel Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 8:17pm
post #233 of 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaEdmonds

Those 3 that Lowe's has a rebate on....what color are they? Just wondering. Anyone else out there from North Louisiana, South Arkansas or East Texas?

They are black, red and metallic chrome in stock items.

ladefly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladefly Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 9:05pm
post #234 of 881

i am trying to find an ad, my husband takes the paper with him to work....
does anyone know when the ad expires.

malika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
malika Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 9:17pm
post #235 of 881

I think it expires July 26th.

TripleTrouble Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TripleTrouble Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 9:27pm
post #236 of 881

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for this thread. I just got mine and I could not afford it any other way. icon_smile.gif Get this. The guy I dealt with was a real, well for lack of other terms, rear end. I really wanted one in Citron or Melon. Well, he told me absolutely not. That they couldn't even get these mixers at cost. So, I asked to speak to the manager. The manager let me have it, but he asked if I would just take one they had in stock. So, I agreed to take a black one. And guess what?!? Yep, I got the $30 rebate. It printed out when I bought it. Great deal!!!!

malika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
malika Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 9:31pm
post #237 of 881

They act like it's money coming out of their pocket. I wonder if KitchenAid has seen an increase in sales and making a profit on this. Maybe if they lowered their prices they would see people buying them left and right like how it is now.

addietx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
addietx Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 9:45pm
post #238 of 881

I took Lowe's ad to BB&B matched the price, used a BB&B 20% off coupon and got an extra original receipt for BB&B's $30 rebate = $90 This is my first free-standing mixer. I have wanted one for a very very long time. WooHoo I am happy.

candice1988 Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 9:50pm
post #239 of 881

Just went to Sears and they matched the price and gave me 10% of the difference too! It took them a while to do it...but I wore them down lol. Thanks for the idea! I paid $138 and then the rebate printed off, so it will be $108!

somerset Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
somerset Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 9:52pm
post #240 of 881

Thank you Lord for placing sharing individuals in the midst of our CC family lives. icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif I bought two, one for me and one for my sister-in-law. Had to go to two different stores though. Opt for the Onyx black was able to take it home, we did get the $30 rebate. I would have never paid the original price for one. icon_biggrin.gif

SweetieD- Good Looking Out thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%