Kitchenaid Or Delonghi

Decorating By demy Updated 25 Jun 2005 , 12:34am by VickiC

demy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
demy Posted 24 Jun 2005 , 11:59am
post #1 of 4

Hello, my blender you damage, this was a sunbeam, now I want to buy a new big and of more yield, I always wanted to buy a kitchen aid, but recently I saw in tv the Delonghi stand mixer and I fell in love, it was love at first sight, seeing the specifications of both I lean but for the delonghi, I am in Venezuela and I will buy it for internet, my brother that lives in united states makes it to me to arrive in Venezuela. If they had to choose among an and another which you/they would choose

This translated it with the power translator
LL
LL

3 replies
CIndymm4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CIndymm4 Posted 24 Jun 2005 , 12:19pm
post #2 of 4

Hola demy

Son ambos buenos productos, comparan energía, tamaño del tazón de fuente y precio y después hacen su opción de allí.

translation: They are both good products, compare power, bowl size and price and then make your choice from there.

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 24 Jun 2005 , 9:15pm
post #3 of 4

Demy,
Usted debe ir con uno que usted desea el la mayoría. Tengo gusto de ambos, pero deseo el Kitchenaid

translation: you should go with the one you like the most, I like both, but I want a kitchenaid.

VickiC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VickiC Posted 25 Jun 2005 , 12:34am
post #4 of 4

Yo tengo los dos tipos y los dos son excelente. Uso el Delongi cuando tengo una orden grande. Uno puede mezclar hasta 7 cajas de "cake mix" a la vez. Tambien, es facil preparar mucho "icing" para esa orden tan grande. Yo use el KitchenAid mas pequeno para la mayoria de los otros bizcochos. Perdon para el "Spanglish" pero el espanol no es facil para mi porque casi no lo uso.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%