Anyone In Dutchess Or Putnam County Ny

Decorating By Jaremcal Updated 19 Jul 2007 , 12:22am by itsmylife

Jaremcal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jaremcal Posted 11 Jul 2007 , 4:27pm
post #1 of 7

Do any of you live in Dutchess or Putnam County NY? My sister's friend is looking for a cake and going nuts not wanting a store cake. We live 4hrs away and the whole transportation thing is going to be a hassle.

6 replies
peg818 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peg818 Posted 13 Jul 2007 , 1:53pm
post #2 of 7

I'm in Columbia county.

Depends on where and when you would need a cake by PM me and let me know. I'll let you know if its too far for me.

q2wheels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
q2wheels Posted 13 Jul 2007 , 4:33pm
post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by peg818

I'm in Columbia county.

Depends on where and when you would need a cake by PM me and let me know. I'll let you know if its too far for me.

I'm in Southern Columbia (about 9 miles north of the county line)....what a small world??

Toni Ann

Jaremcal Posted 13 Jul 2007 , 5:14pm
post #4 of 7

I think my sister talked her into a store cake, I'll check and PM you if they still want one. Thank you for your replies.

BTW, I grew up in dutchess cty...Dover Plains. My parents still live there and my sister is in Pawling. Very small world!

IHATEFONDANT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IHATEFONDANT Posted 18 Jul 2007 , 11:03pm
post #5 of 7

I'm in Orange County..hope she found someone who could help her out!!!

Jaremcal Posted 18 Jul 2007 , 11:49pm
post #6 of 7

I think she has it under control now. They are going to do a store cake. I'm keeping the names from this thread tho for future use. THank you all. icon_wink.gif

itsmylife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsmylife Posted 19 Jul 2007 , 12:22am
post #7 of 7

Just had to pipe in (late, of course)- I grew up in Putnam County - Lake Peekskill to be exact. I was surprised to see Putnam mentioned here!

Like you said....small world!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%