Yeah:0)

Decorating By gracie Updated 23 Jun 2005 , 9:12pm by gracie

gracie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gracie Posted 23 Jun 2005 , 8:41pm
post #1 of 6

hello i just wanted to say that i am a proud owner of a kitchen aid mixer 5qt 450 bowl lift black model number kv25goxob origanal price was 399.99 at kohls on sale for 299.99 with 15% cpn for opening a charge acct. out the door with tax for 275.00 i am sooooo happy my very first kitchen aid. now i am trying to decide what i should make havent used it yet brought it home last night.

gracie icon_biggrin.gif

5 replies
NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 23 Jun 2005 , 8:43pm
post #2 of 6

Congrats!!!! You'll love it!

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 23 Jun 2005 , 8:46pm
post #3 of 6

Congratulations!! You'll never regret buying it!! They are wonderful icon_smile.gif

MoonicaLeigh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MoonicaLeigh Posted 23 Jun 2005 , 8:51pm
post #4 of 6

I also LOVE Kohls, but maybe a little more than you. First, I have been using my mother-in-laws kitchen aide on permanent loan (one that the bowl locks in the bottom, but its black, and we know how confectionary sugar is), but I always look at them while I am out. I am also a compulsive SALE freak! I always know where they put marked down items that may need minor mending, anyways.... I went in Kohls last week, the professional with the lift feature for the bowl, open box, so I took it to customer service, they said it was a return, and that it was missing the dough hook. They scanned it, and it rung up for $40.00. I didnt say a word, took out my checkbook and took my new mixer home, just to find the dough hook in the bottom, and everything works PERFECT. usaribbon.gif

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 23 Jun 2005 , 9:08pm
post #5 of 6

YOU LUCKY DUCK!!!!! I love a deal like that!

gracie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gracie Posted 23 Jun 2005 , 9:12pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonicaLeigh

I also LOVE Kohls, but maybe a little more than you. First, I have been using my mother-in-laws kitchen aide on permanent loan (one that the bowl locks in the bottom, but its black, and we know how confectionary sugar is), but I always look at them while I am out. I am also a compulsive SALE freak! I always know where they put marked down items that may need minor mending, anyways.... I went in Kohls last week, the professional with the lift feature for the bowl, open box, so I took it to customer service, they said it was a return, and that it was missing the dough hook. They scanned it, and it rung up for $40.00. I didnt say a word, took out my checkbook and took my new mixer home, just to find the dough hook in the bottom, and everything works PERFECT. usaribbon.gif

wow i am soooo jealous but good for you im still glad i got mineicon_smile.gif
gracie

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%