Cake Decorating Child's Party

Decorating By notjustcake Updated 29 Jan 2007 , 10:55pm by notjustcake

notjustcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
notjustcake Posted 15 Jan 2007 , 1:36pm
post #121 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by bethola

What a lucky little girl to have such a fun and CREATIVE mommy! I think this is a GREAT idea! Do you mind if I use it for our Little Girls Auxiliary at my church?

I had a Christmas Cookie Painting Party for my visiting grandchildren and their cousins. It was the most fun EVER! Wish I could post some of the pics!

Remember to post pics of the cakes! I can't wait to see them!

These are stolen ideas I've picked plus all the ones added to this thread I will use also these are everyone's ideas you can of course use them!! and hope your party is great!

notjustcake Posted 15 Jan 2007 , 1:42pm
post #122 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursula40

Well you can use my aprons, I'll even email you the sayings for aprons and chefhats if you want them the awards template as well. My daughter is all excited, we spent an afternoon deciding, which girl gets which apron with which saying and the same with the hats We also printed out the names of each girl as stickers to put into the clear holder, which holds all the stuff, so that the girls can use it for loose papers in schoole. Sticker for the cake boxes saying: This is an original masterpiece by... are also ready. I've already started to bake the cakes as the orders came in and wrapped them well and froze them. That way I won't spend days baking before the event.

ursula I was just thinking of some award certificates, would email me the templates [email protected], that is so nice of you to offer I already have a friend making my aprons I had bought the fabric before I saw your aprons they are hilarious!!!! here's a pictures of the swatch of the fabric for the aprons
LL

notjustcake Posted 15 Jan 2007 , 2:19pm
post #123 of 127

Ok this is going to take me forever but I hope eveyone enjoys it and some of you can take advantage of it here's pictures of the stuff I've gotten for her party read the description of the pictures for the details icon_sad.gif
go to the next page for one more detail
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL

notjustcake Posted 15 Jan 2007 , 2:23pm
post #124 of 127

ok last but not least i found tulle in the colors in the cake i will tie the chair and make bows
LL

notjustcake Posted 15 Jan 2007 , 2:25pm
post #125 of 127

ok last but not least i found tulle in the colors in the cake i will tie the chair and make bows
LL

notjustcake Posted 15 Jan 2007 , 2:27pm
post #126 of 127

sorry did that twice

notjustcake Posted 29 Jan 2007 , 10:55pm
post #127 of 127

Here's the picture of the cake thanks for everyone who helped if you would like pictures of the party pm your email I will email you a few pictures I think everyone should try this it is a lot of work but worth it came out great!
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%