Anyone Shopped At Into The Oven.com Before? Need Opinions...

Decorating By Cakesbykaye Updated 28 Aug 2006 , 8:13pm by FunCakesVT

Cakesbykaye Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakesbykaye Posted 27 Aug 2006 , 11:31am
post #1 of 13

Have any of you ever shopped at www.intotheoven.com before?
I have quite a few things put into my shopping cart there.... shipping prices seem good...and prices on the americolor seem good....

I am just wondering if any of you have any previous experience with them? icon_eek.gif
How are they on shipping times? Are they good about having items in stock?

any opinions would be great thumbs_up.gif

I do plan on ordering some stuff from Cake Central...but some of the main things I needed are Out of Stock icon_cry.gif right now.... so in the meantime...i'm looking to find some other sites that some of you Love shopping at!

Thanks
Kaye

12 replies
reenie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
reenie Posted 27 Aug 2006 , 3:58pm
post #2 of 13

I ordered some AmeriColor off of there and had it delivered with regular ground mail. If I remember correctly, it got here within the next week. I like their prices and the fact that they don't have a price minimum on things you order from them.

arosstx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
arosstx Posted 27 Aug 2006 , 4:10pm
post #3 of 13

I got cake pans from them. I went to about 10 different websites comparing the same brand, same size pan, price and shipping. Intotheoven won! So I ordered some round Magic Line pans - they were pretty fast on the shipping, and the process went really smooth. I love the pans, especially knowing I got them at a great price. I recommend these guys!

littlemissmuffin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlemissmuffin Posted 27 Aug 2006 , 4:58pm
post #4 of 13

I've snooped around their site because they take Paypal and sell Satin Ice.

meeko73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meeko73 Posted 28 Aug 2006 , 11:31am
post #5 of 13

I have ordered from there and the service is FANTASTIC!!! The shipping is really fast as well!!

4Gifts4Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4Gifts4Lisa Posted 28 Aug 2006 , 5:29pm
post #6 of 13

This site is great! Thanks!

vww104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vww104 Posted 28 Aug 2006 , 7:37pm
post #7 of 13

I ordered from them and received my pan in less than 1 week, I highly recommend them!

kansasjill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kansasjill Posted 28 Aug 2006 , 7:41pm
post #8 of 13

They are great! I ordered some Choco-Pan from them and they were super fast. Transaction was very smooth.

leepat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leepat Posted 28 Aug 2006 , 7:42pm
post #9 of 13

I've ordered from them several times and their service is fabulous!! This last orde I ordered on last Thursday and I got it today, Monday. I had it sent priority but I have even used their standard and it was great service. They always ship the day you place the order. Great!!!

LickDaBowl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LickDaBowl Posted 28 Aug 2006 , 8:04pm
post #10 of 13

Looks like I need to take a jaunt over there...

tinascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tinascakes Posted 28 Aug 2006 , 8:07pm
post #11 of 13

Wow, I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

toristreats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toristreats Posted 28 Aug 2006 , 8:07pm
post #12 of 13

I'm going to check this out. I still have yet to order anything online, but the nearest cake speciality store isn't very close, so I'm probably going to have to order online.

FunCakesVT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FunCakesVT Posted 28 Aug 2006 , 8:13pm
post #13 of 13

This is great to know. I needed a sheet pan for a cake this week and went there, but ended up ordering from countrykitchensa.com. They had the cheapest price by far and lowest shipping, too. Were prompt to respond to an e-mailed inquiry, so thus far has been a good experience.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%