Need Ideas For Ill Mother

Decorating By Synfuldelite Updated 6 Jul 2007 , 4:24am by adawndria

Synfuldelite Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Synfuldelite Posted 4 Jul 2007 , 10:55pm
post #1 of 3

2 weeks ago my mother had a Sudden Cardiac Arrest. Luckily her dialysis nurse performed CPR on her immedietely and was able to bring her back. Yesterday she under went her 2nd Triple Bypass surgery in 2 years. They told us to start making arragnments becuase she would most likely not make it thru because of numerour health reasons and they still had not figured out why in just 2 years her heart was almost destroyed. With numerous prayers she made it thru and today was taken off the ventorlator. The hospital is ccalling her their miracle patient!!!! Well her 56 birthday is next wednesday and I want to make something special. I was thinking about bottom cake looking like hospital bed and top cake being a heart with a HUGE bandaid over it. I alreasy told her about the heart part and she loved the idea. But beyond that I cant think. My mind i still kinda numb from yesterday. So any ideas would be great. And sorry for my spelling...as I said mind is still numb. Thanks

2 replies
morphis1208 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
morphis1208 Posted 4 Jul 2007 , 11:08pm
post #2 of 3

I love the idea of the heart with the band-aid and the hospital bed sounds great to. I just wanted to wish you and your mother good luck.

God Bless

adawndria Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adawndria Posted 6 Jul 2007 , 4:24am
post #3 of 3

Sweet, thoughtful and cute idea! We are praying for your family.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%