Need Batman Cake Pan Asap!

Decorating By buc20 Updated 21 Jun 2005 , 2:55pm by Kiddiekakes

buc20 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
buc20 Posted 20 Jun 2005 , 8:26pm
post #1 of 8

HELP! JUST GOT A CALL FROM SOMEONE WANTING A BATMAN CAKE. I CANNOT FIND A BATMAN CAKE PAN AT MICHAELS, SUGARCRAFT, CKPRODUCTS, CAKESPLUS OR PARTY CITY. I LIVE IN TAMPA,FL AND I HAVE TO DO A CAKE THIS SATURDAY JUNE 25TH. I LOOKED ON EBAY BUT I DO NOT KNOW IF IT WILL SHIP IN TIME. ANY SUGGESTION?
THANKS, COURTNEY icon_cry.gif

7 replies
briansbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
briansbaker Posted 20 Jun 2005 , 8:35pm
post #2 of 8

I have a couple of batman cakes in my photos. You really don't need a batman cake pan. If you haven't already told them it would be that particular pan, go around it like I did.. Hope my pictures help! Good Luck!

KayDay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KayDay Posted 20 Jun 2005 , 9:51pm
post #3 of 8

I would try a BCT. I am attaching a pic or 2. Hope thats a help!
LL

KayDay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KayDay Posted 20 Jun 2005 , 9:52pm
post #4 of 8

Here's one more.
LL

KATE39 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KATE39 Posted 20 Jun 2005 , 10:08pm
post #5 of 8

WHAT YOU COULD DO IS USE THE SUPERMAN PAN IF YOU HAVE ONE OR CAN FIND ONE. JUST CHANGE THE S (FOR SUPERMAN) INTO THE BAT EMBLEM. THAT IS WHAT I DID. THEN CHANGE THE COLORS OF THE COSTUME TO MATCH BATMAN INSTEAD OF SUPERMAN. IT IS VERY SIMPLE.

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 21 Jun 2005 , 4:39am
post #6 of 8

If you're set on using a pan, you can make a template of it and cut it out of a sheet cake. You can even use toothpicks to outline the inner areas.

Find a pic of the pan or the insert and print that out to size to use as the template.

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 21 Jun 2005 , 12:49pm
post #7 of 8

See there...all my suggestions have been suggested!!!!!! If you committed to a "shape" cake I would definetly do Lisa's suggestion.

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 21 Jun 2005 , 2:55pm
post #8 of 8

Well you could get the pan quickly from ebay if you paid high....shipping like overnight UPS or something!!! But who would want to do that!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%