I Am Hungry !!!!!!

Business By doudoun Updated 20 Aug 2006 , 12:17am by darcat

doudoun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doudoun Posted 19 Aug 2006 , 8:17pm
post #1 of 7

Hi girls,

I do a tasting tomorow and i send an email to the groms on friday to know if the appointment it's ok for sunday and i recive any answer ! so i think maybe she doesn't see my email, but she have my phone number to tell if she doesn't come in sunday !! BUT NO!!! she send me an email today to tell me that she doesn't come tomorow ! but all my cupcakes are made 20 cupcakes!! because she want to tast 3 sort of cupcake with chocolat cake and genoise cover with marzipan and buttercream!!
So now what can i do with this cupcakes?? can i freeze them???

I hope your andestand my poor english icon_redface.gif

Do you have the same problem because i am affraid it's my first tasting day and i have this problem!

Thanks girls

DOudoun

6 replies
darcat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darcat Posted 19 Aug 2006 , 8:23pm
post #2 of 7

Did she say when she can come? I dont know if you can freeze them but it is a shame to let them go to waste. I wish I lived near you lol we could have a tea party and eat them lol

reenie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
reenie Posted 19 Aug 2006 , 8:25pm
post #3 of 7

If all she wants to taste is a few of the whole bunch that you made, maybe you can give the rest out as samples to friends and family or even your neighbors.

doudoun Posted 19 Aug 2006 , 8:32pm
post #4 of 7

Darcat,

No she doesn't tell me. I explain, this person go to married next year but she want to tast for booking for the wedding and order birthay cake!! she send me a lot of email because she want to taste. i am really hungry because she want to taste 3 sort of fruit and all fruit in 2 sort of cake (chocolat and genoise) and cover with 2 sort (bc and marzipan) so i make 2 for taste at home and 1 of all to give her a box for her home.
So she send me an email to tell me that maybe she doesn't make her wedding ! i am sorry for her but she can call me before to tell me !! we take the appointment on july!!

So if you want to come in paris for a cup of tea your are welcome thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif
Doudoun

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 19 Aug 2006 , 8:32pm
post #5 of 7

If you haven't frosted them, go ahead and freeze them. They will stay in the freezer for a good month. I always try to have several flavors in my freezer..(whenever I bake a cake and am running low on some flavor, I will throw al ittle batter into a couple of cupcakes)

doudoun Posted 19 Aug 2006 , 8:37pm
post #6 of 7

Thanks for you reply.

Thay are fresh i make all cake and fruit mousse this morning.
So i am going to freeze them. When i have some friends at home, i take them.

thnaks very much for your help thumbs_up.gif

darcat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darcat Posted 20 Aug 2006 , 12:17am
post #7 of 7

I am sorry doundoun that you had to go through all that work for nothing but as someone sugested maybe you can give them as samples and maybe get some business that way and I guess you are trying to say you are ANGRY not hungry lol et merci pour l'invitation mai paris est un peu loin de montreal lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%