Prayers For Indonesian Cake Decorator

Decorating By nesika Updated 31 Dec 2004 , 2:30am by Kiddiekakes

nesika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nesika Posted 30 Dec 2004 , 7:59pm
post #1 of 2

Hello,

I know that everybody is praying for people in Asia these days, but I need to ask you for a special prayer for my Indonesian friend.

He is enthusiastic, imaginative and full of life young man. His cakes are very different and somehow
vibrant (my personal feeling).

We met over Internet and exchanged links and later on he got his listing on my web page.

He loves to travel and said he would love to see NYC. So, I invited him and promised some nice home-made meals.

When this horrible thing happened and I stayed paralyzed, like many of you
Unfortunately no replies to my emails and I cannot reach him on the phone either.

Normally, he replies to my emails immediately.

All I have left is prayer, so I ask you to join me please.

His name is Nathan and he sent me some pictures of his beautiful cakes even before
placing them on his web site. He was so exited and happy to be noticed by somebody from US.

I simply fell in love with his cakes and even dough I dont do business with Indonesia, couldnt resist
You may see his cakes here: http://www.cakechannel.com/wedding-cake-bakeries.html

This year I lost my mother and yesterday was her birthday

So, you know that I am not doing that well either

However, I hope that Nathan is well and one day I will get message from him

If you have anybody in Indonesia who could find out where Nathan is, please let me know.
I would really love to make that promised homemade meal for him (he loves chicken).

Please pray for that.

Also, I will try to place this message on few other cake forums. I know only a few...If you know more please let me know. Especially if you know any in Indonesia.

Thank you so much!

1 reply
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 31 Dec 2004 , 2:30am
post #2 of 2

Yes...my heartfelt thoughts and prayers are extended to those who know of or have family there.I pray for each and everyones safe survival!! I just can't imamgine the sorrow and devastation.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%