Coupon $2 Off Bag Nestle Toll House Morsels

Decorating By karmicflower Updated 12 Aug 2006 , 1:06pm by DelightsByE

karmicflower Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karmicflower Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 8:45pm
post #1 of 36

I came across this coupon, i know that all of you out there probably use lots of these, i know i do, so i figured i'd post it here.. its good to same some $$. icon_biggrin.gif

www.VeryBestBaking.com/VIP

Promotional code is COUPON

the coupon expires 9/30/2006

Enjoy

karmicflower

I also just came across this, This week, 12 pack fun size of Snickers and Twix are on sale at Target for $1.25 each - $1.00 off Target coupon = $.25 each.

http://slickdeals.net/?sduid=0&t=301383&u2=http://coupons.50webs.org/coupons8/coupon2.html

Coupon is good at both Target and SuperTarget.

35 replies
shelli72 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelli72 Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 8:51pm
post #2 of 36

Thanks alot, what a great deal.

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 9:01pm
post #3 of 36

Thanks! Just printed mine. I can always use a bargain!

Diane

FunCakesVT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FunCakesVT Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 9:04pm
post #4 of 36

Thank you. Unfortunately, I had to go through the whole registration process to get to the coupon...

mkerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkerton Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 9:10pm
post #5 of 36

Anyone tried the Double Chocolate Dream cookies from that site.........thats all my family and friends ask me for these days!

flowerscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flowerscakes Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 9:26pm
post #6 of 36

Thanks!! I just bought some at target the other day, and i thought i got a good deal $2.09.. now i can go back and get them for 0.09 cents!!! Now thats a deal. icon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif

cakesbyjess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyjess Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 9:37pm
post #7 of 36

Thanks for the great coupons!!! That's one of the reasons I love CC so much ... everyone is always helping each other out!!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 10:08pm
post #8 of 36

Didn't have much time to look at the recipes but I did print the one for chocolate caramels. Will wait til my company leaves tonight and look over some more recipes. I hate learning about new sites--I spend all my time looking at the recipes. No wonder I'm so fat. I think I gain weight just from reading the recipes.

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Diane

puzzlegut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
puzzlegut Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 10:12pm
post #9 of 36

Thanks karmicflower! This actually works out pretty good because the grocery store this week has the Nestle chips on sale for $1.98! Do you think there would be any problems in printing up lots of the coupons and getting a bunch of the chips for free?

karmicflower Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karmicflower Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 10:43pm
post #10 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlegut

Thanks karmicflower! This actually works out pretty good because the grocery store this week has the Nestle chips on sale for $1.98! Do you think there would be any problems in printing up lots of the coupons and getting a bunch of the chips for free?

I actually wasn't able to print it more than once, but i took the one i printed and copied it (my printer is an all in one copier/printer/scanner deal) and yes i have used multiples at the grocery store and target with no problem. icon_lol.gif

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 10 Aug 2006 , 2:19am
post #11 of 36

Thanks so much for the coupons. Used mine this evening on 10 packs of candy and a bag of choc chips thumbs_up.gif I also gave away ten of the coupons and they were much appreciated.

Lisa Posted 10 Aug 2006 , 2:21am
post #12 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmicflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlegut

I actually wasn't able to print it more than once, but i took the one i printed and copied it (my printer is an all in one copier/printer/scanner deal) and yes i have used multiples at the grocery store and target with no problem. icon_lol.gif

I wasn't able to print it more than once either but I may register DH just to get another icon_lol.gif I noticed the coupon was date/time stamped so I figured they might be unique/one time use. I didn't print out two so I can't be sure but it might be something to check out.

Also here's a link to the rest of the target coupons in case anyone's interested and since you'll be there icon_smile.gif . Some good ones...

http://coupons.50webs.org/

flowerscakes Posted 10 Aug 2006 , 2:29am
post #13 of 36

I went today and used multiple coupons on a single trip to target, buying 4 bags of chocolate chips at one time, and they scanned w/o a problem... icon_biggrin.gif

Lisa Posted 10 Aug 2006 , 2:33am
post #14 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerscakes

I went today and used multiple coupons on a single trip to target, buying 4 bags of chocolate chips at one time, and they scanned w/o a problem... icon_biggrin.gif

She didn't blink an eye when I handed her 10 coupons for the candy bars either icon_lol.gif

How did you get multiples of the Nestle Morsels one? Did you print out 4 different ones or did you makes 4 copies of the same coupon. I was wondering if each coupon was unique/single use cause I noticed mine was date/time stamped.

facepainter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
facepainter Posted 10 Aug 2006 , 2:37am
post #15 of 36

thumbs_up.gif Thanks for sharing

flowerscakes Posted 10 Aug 2006 , 2:45am
post #16 of 36

I just made 4 copies of it, and i had no problem. icon_smile.gif

DelightsByE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DelightsByE Posted 10 Aug 2006 , 2:53am
post #17 of 36

icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

I can't print my coupon!!!!

I installed all this cr@p on my PC which may or may not be questionable, and now it won't print it because it says my printer is set to "keep printed documents" and when I unselect it, click APPLY, then OK, and try to print again, it keeps giving me the same error message!!! My printer won't hold the setting!!!!

icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

Lisa Posted 10 Aug 2006 , 3:00am
post #18 of 36

The site is Nestle's. Here's the help link they provide if you're having trouble...

http://bricks.coupons.com/help/InstallGuide.asp?

DelightsByE Posted 10 Aug 2006 , 3:01am
post #19 of 36

anyone with a scanner would be willing to scan me a jpg and pm it to me??

PLEEEEEEEEEZE!?!?!?!?!?! icon_biggrin.gif

CakeRN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeRN Posted 10 Aug 2006 , 3:03am
post #20 of 36

Puzzlegut....

if you have a 2 dollar coupon and they sell for 1.98 do you think they would pay YOU 2 cents???? lol....would n't that be nice....

DelightsByE Posted 10 Aug 2006 , 3:04am
post #21 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa

The site is Nestle's. Here's the help link they provide if you're having trouble...

Thanks Lisa, but it turns out since I have a multifuntion printer, it's not supported and I'm outta luck

where are we at with pm-ing me a scanned image?????? icon_biggrin.gif

Lisa Posted 10 Aug 2006 , 3:06am
post #22 of 36
Quote:

Thanks..I just figured out that all you have to do to print more than one is click on the link again.

Quote:

vicki0052 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vicki0052 Posted 10 Aug 2006 , 3:14am
post #23 of 36

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Vicki0052

littlemissmuffin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlemissmuffin Posted 10 Aug 2006 , 3:15am
post #24 of 36

thanks! forgot i registered a while back.

MavericksMommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MavericksMommy Posted 10 Aug 2006 , 3:20am
post #25 of 36

Thank you thank you for the link, and for the tips on how to print it more than once! I'm always looking for ways to save $$

DelightsByE Posted 10 Aug 2006 , 3:28am
post #26 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelightsByE

Quote:

Thanks Lisa, but it turns out since I have a multifuntion printer, it's not supported and I'm outta luck

where are we at with pm-ing me a scanned image?????? icon_biggrin.gif

anyone???? help a girl out????

Lisa Posted 10 Aug 2006 , 3:30am
post #27 of 36
Quote:

Quote:

Thanks..I just figured out that all you have to do to print more than one is click on the link again.

Quote:

Well I was only able to print a total of two and then it said I'd printed all that was allowed icon_sad.gif .

I also found out each of the Nestle Morsels coupons does have a unique code.
http://www.veri-fi.com/

puzzlegut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
puzzlegut Posted 10 Aug 2006 , 3:55am
post #28 of 36

I was only able to print 2 coupons as well. Oh well. I guess I shouldn't be too greedy icon_evil.gif

I think the grocery store will give a $0.02 credit for each coupon used. Although I'm going to be buying other things too so if they do give me $0.04 back, I'll end up spending it.

cakesbyjess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyjess Posted 10 Aug 2006 , 5:38am
post #29 of 36

DelightsByE ... I wish I could help you. I wasn't able to print the coupon either. I have a Mac, and I seem to have trouble with this sort of thing. If I had been able to print it, I definitely would scan and PM it to you. icon_sad.gif Sorry.

DelightsByE Posted 10 Aug 2006 , 11:28am
post #30 of 36

Thanks anyway Jess!

Anyone else? PLEASE?!??! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%