crablegs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crablegs Posted 4 Jun 2007 , 10:27pm
post #573 of 611

I'm located around Lake Martin, AL

aoliveira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aoliveira Posted 4 Jun 2007 , 10:28pm
post #574 of 611

Hi,

I live in Plainsboro, NJ (central jersey), but I'm originally from Brazil, moved here when I was 12. Not a lot of people from NJ here...

My husband and I have two girls 11 and 21 months.

shanzah67 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanzah67 Posted 4 Jun 2007 , 10:35pm
post #575 of 611

MO but originally from Memphis TN area. My husband and I have a 16yr old and a 1yr old icon_biggrin.gif

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 4 Jun 2007 , 10:39pm
post #576 of 611

This is so grat!

I am originally from North Little Rock, Arkansas. After moving to Columbus, GA, we sold our home and travelled around the country for 2 years in a motorhome. It 2001, we moved back to North Little Rock, amazingly enough and unplanned to the same neighborhood I grew up in. I went around the world to get back home!

Maruskab - I see that you are from Bratislava. I love Slovakia and Bratislava! I went to Slovakia in 2004, including Bratislava but spent most of the time in Zilina. It is so beautiful there.

Fabfour - where are you in Northcentral Missouri? My DH is from Marceline and still has family in Brookfield and Chillocothe.

klesyd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
klesyd Posted 4 Jun 2007 , 10:44pm
post #577 of 611

From the southern tip of Illinois. I have to say tip because when you tell someone you are from Illinois they immediately assume you live in Chicago as if that city takes up the whole state. Ive never been there, but have always wanted to go.

dolphins256 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dolphins256 Posted 4 Jun 2007 , 10:50pm
post #578 of 611

Hi everyone. I'm from Pasadena, Maryland. It's just outside of Baltimore. icon_lol.gif

jadak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jadak Posted 4 Jun 2007 , 10:54pm
post #579 of 611

Hi. I live in Milford, Ohio (a suburb of Cincinnati.)

My husband and I are about to celebrate our 12th anniversary (on June 10). We have 3 children...a 6yo. girl, a 3 yo. boy and an almost 2 yo. girl.

AmberCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmberCakes Posted 4 Jun 2007 , 10:55pm
post #580 of 611

Hey ya'll! I'm originally from TX but live in Manassas, VA.

Does anyone live here in Manassas that has classes or something to make Gumpaste flowers?

Thanks!
Josie

terrylee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
terrylee Posted 4 Jun 2007 , 11:03pm
post #581 of 611

HI....I'M FROM PETALUMA, CALIFORNIA.....ABOUT 50 MILES NORTH OF SAN FRANCISCO.......HOME OF THE WRIST WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIPS AND EGG CAPITAL.

Annalie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annalie Posted 4 Jun 2007 , 11:10pm
post #582 of 611

Hi everybody!!

I grew up in Pretoria in South-Africa, but have been living in New Zealand for the past 6 years and loving it!!! icon_wink.gif

keelfam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keelfam Posted 4 Jun 2007 , 11:11pm
post #583 of 611

I grew up in Carmel, IN and Ankeny, IA.... I now live with my husband and 3 kids in Norman, Oklahoma!

delicious_designs7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
delicious_designs7 Posted 4 Jun 2007 , 11:25pm
post #584 of 611

I am from Seymour, IN, but now live in Harrison, OH. GO BUCKS!

I am married with 3 children; Lexie (3 1/2 months), Emma (4 yrs), and Justin (7 yrs). I am a Unit Assistant in Mammography and Radiology and would LOVE to open a cake business. icon_smile.gif

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 5 Jun 2007 , 1:01am
post #585 of 611

Hi all! North Central Indiana here!

Shelle

party.gif

Brujalita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brujalita Posted 5 Jun 2007 , 5:29am
post #586 of 611

Hi, All!!

It took me a while to get through ALL the posts to this thread (had to stop to make dinner!) - it's pretty amazing all the different parts of the world that is represented.

Me, I'm from Tucson, AZ, born and bred. I'm married 6 yrs (hubby is an RN at the State Prison), I have a 14 yob from a previous marriage, hubby and I have a 3 yob and a 1 yob. I worked at The University of Arizona (Go Wildcats!) for 17 yrs, most recently as an Admin Asst until I quit 3 yrs ago to stay home - talk about an adjustment! For the past 5 yrs I've been a Wilton Instructor at the eastside Michaels and now I REALLY look forward to those couple of hours a week to interact with adults! I found out about this site from the Wilton Inst board and it's re-sparked my interest. The last couple of years I think I've been mostly sleep deprived and just going through the motions with Wilton. This site has opened my eyes to how the "other half lives"!!

I noticed a couple of other people posted from Tucson, Wiltonlady and alibugs - would very much like to hear from you.

Thank you to all who have posted their pics - they are truly beautiful and inspirational. The support and encouragement everyone shows is also beautiful.

Liz

JenniferHeath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferHeath Posted 5 Jun 2007 , 5:33am
post #587 of 611

I am from Abilene, TX. I went to school for a couple of years in Stephenville, TX.

sugarbakerqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarbakerqueen Posted 5 Jun 2007 , 5:49am
post #588 of 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxxy_luvs_duff

Im from Kerman. CA lived here for 4 years I used to live in Firebaugh,CA

My car broke down in Firebaugh one time!! I thought I was in Mayberry!! The postman was also the car repairman who was the cousin of the sheriff.....you get the point. It was crazy...... icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif

Martina Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Martina Posted 5 Jun 2007 , 6:46am
post #589 of 611

Hello everybody!

I'm from Germany, married since 1983 and I have four children (22,20,19 and 16). I love this site! *waving*

Tina

kimberlina25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimberlina25 Posted 16 Jun 2007 , 7:47pm
post #590 of 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckySue

Quote:
Quote:

tiny_dancer wrote:
Hey katydid, alise, and misterc...I'm from Utah too. I live in Pleasant Grove, where are the rest of you from? Misterc you are from Logan right? It's beautiful up there.

Yes, I'm from Logan. I love it here! We just got off active duty with the military so it is nice to be back. Any good cake stores in your area?

HOLY COW!! icon_razz.gif I thought I was the only one here in Utah! I am in Clinton which is 30 miles or so north of SLC.

BeckySue, Its nice to see someone else from utah, i thought I was the only one! icon_biggrin.gif I'm in south ogden

4starcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4starcakes Posted 16 Jun 2007 , 9:09pm
post #591 of 611

Hi Ya'll.
I'm from Corpus Christi, Texas. Originally from Kingsville,Texas (45min away). I've been happily married for a little over three years now. I am a proud mom of a micro-preemie miracle who was born 4 months premature and who is now a icing stealing little monster. My princess is my avatar.

Wow! Everyone from Texas is still really far from here. I saw Harlingen(2+Hours away) and San Antonio(2 1/2 hours).

Anyone closer?

ThatsHowTcakesRolls Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ThatsHowTcakesRolls Posted 17 Jun 2007 , 1:42am
post #592 of 611

Hello everyone - I love seeing where everyone is from!! I am originally from Springfield, Oregon but moved to Mechanicsburg, PA exactly 7 years ago. DH is from here and we moved here to take care of his parents. We both miss Oregon though and will be moving back there in about 3 years....

BeckySue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeckySue Posted 17 Jun 2007 , 2:04am
post #593 of 611
Quote:
Quote:

BeckySue, Its nice to see someone else from utah, i thought I was the only one! I'm in south ogden

South Ogden!?!? We are like 15 minutes away from each other!! (Well maybe 30 if you count for traffic on Riverdale Road.... icon_mad.gif ) I looked at your cakes - your a great decorator!! We should have lunch!

brwntab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brwntab Posted 17 Jun 2007 , 2:40am
post #594 of 611

Hi, I'm form North Florida.

alise Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alise Posted 18 Jul 2007 , 5:24pm
post #595 of 611

Wow this is cool! I live in Layton! so close!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberlina25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckySue

Quote:
Quote:

tiny_dancer wrote:
Hey katydid, alise, and misterc...I'm from Utah too. I live in Pleasant Grove, where are the rest of you from? Misterc you are from Logan right? It's beautiful up there.

Yes, I'm from Logan. I love it here! We just got off active duty with the military so it is nice to be back. Any good cake stores in your area?

HOLY COW!! icon_razz.gif I thought I was the only one here in Utah! I am in Clinton which is 30 miles or so north of SLC.

BeckySue, Its nice to see someone else from utah, i thought I was the only one! icon_biggrin.gif I'm in south ogden

Brandonsmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brandonsmommy Posted 18 Jul 2007 , 5:41pm
post #596 of 611

My turn!

Orginally from Maine, Moved to NC when I got married, lived in Jax, NC for 2 years, then Charlotte, NC for close to 10 years. Moved to Warner Robins, Ga for 6 months, now in Bartlett, TN. Have been here for 2 years.

caprica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
caprica Posted 19 Jul 2007 , 1:11am
post #597 of 611

I am also from Maine... glad to see I'm not the only one.

Limpy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Limpy Posted 19 Jul 2007 , 12:13pm
post #598 of 611

Ontario, Canada.

thecakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakemaker Posted 19 Jul 2007 , 12:23pm
post #599 of 611

There is a "Location" in our forum info where we can enter this information. It would be great if everyone would that way when we read a forum we would be able to look and see without searching through this thread. . . JMHO

Debbie

gateaux Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gateaux Posted 19 Jul 2007 , 12:28pm
post #600 of 611

I am a cannuck born, in Montreal, lived all over Quebec then Manitoa, met DH then we moved to Minnesota in 1996 when we got Married.
I learned English when I moved to Manitoba, let's just called it Immersion into an all English school I was 16! Sorry if sometimes my english is a bit choppy!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%