Bob The Builder Cakes

Decorating By DesignsbyD Updated 11 Jun 2005 , 12:27pm by diane

DesignsbyD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DesignsbyD Posted 10 Jun 2005 , 5:18pm
post #1 of 4

Good morning,

Let me introduce myself, I am new to CC. My name is Denise. I was hoping someone could help me out. I am looking for bob the builder cakes to look at. I tried doing a search here on CC but the message kept coming up search string not found. I am going to aatempt to bake my son his birthday cake. I took decorating classes back in 89 and still have all my supplies, I also have a KA mixer collecting dust. Figured I would put it to use. I did make a beach scene cake for my older sons class for the end of year party. I have to say I had sooooo much fun. I have enjoyed this site so much you are all so talented. I hope to take the wilton lessons in the future. I am a stay at home Mom of 3 kids, so I have plenty of time to practice. Thank you for any helpful hints. I was thinking of trying a BCT, sounds pretty easy and fun. I have to tell you I am another addcited member here at CC icon_smile.gif
Have a good day
Denise

3 replies
diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DesignsbyD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DesignsbyD Posted 11 Jun 2005 , 1:52am
post #3 of 4

Thank you Diane......I was able to find a picture and think I am going to try a BCT. If it turns out ok I will post a picture

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 11 Jun 2005 , 12:27pm
post #4 of 4

your very welcome! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%