End Of Preschool Cake

Decorating By MindiBrad Updated 10 Jun 2005 , 12:39am by jg556a

MindiBrad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MindiBrad Posted 9 Jun 2005 , 5:58pm
post #1 of 2

Hi!

I have volunteered/been appointed to make cupcakes for the end of school picnic for my son's preschool at Easter Seals. I wanted to also make a cake for the teachers, since they will be around for a few days AND just last week when I was in a meeting with the social worker/event coordinator, she mentioned that she has heard about my cakes and cupcakes, but never got a chance to see them and maybe they will start using me for all of their cake needs (Easter Seals does a LOT of family events). It's not really a graduation cake, since almost all the children are coming back next year...

I don't know that I want to tie in the "special needs" aspect of the students, but I could. I saw a cake in the gallery that was adoracble...iced in white buttercream with fondant and chocolate letters and "school items" on it....but does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks!!!

1 reply
jg556a Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jg556a Posted 10 Jun 2005 , 12:39am
post #2 of 2

You could do a cupcake cake, they look really original and impressive. You could do a fun in the sun theme since the kids are heading into the summer time. Hope that's helpful. Good luck!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%