Ideas For A Sample Cake For Ob/gyn

Decorating By cakesbyamym Updated 4 Aug 2006 , 9:33am by karateka

cakesbyamym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyamym Posted 4 Aug 2006 , 9:30am
post #1 of 2

A local office has requested one of my sample kits for next week. Since this could potentially be HUGE business for me...office bdays, luncheons, parties, kids bdays, etc., I want to do an especially good job. Here is what I was thinking...other ideas...please add on... Since this particular office specializes in everything from infertility/pregnancy/birth/menopause, I was thinking something like this... A small 2-tier cake with the top layer being a baby popping out of a delivery box holding a baby bottle in one hand and a bottle of estrogen in the other with "special delivery" written like it's been stamped on the side of the box. I also plan on doing the offices' logo on the side of the bottom tier. What do you think? Too goofy? Too cheesy? This staff seems really fun-loving and good-spirited, so I think that they would really get a kick out of it. I've had a couple of orders recently from some of the staff, now I want them ALL to try some of my cake. icon_smile.gif (There's 32 on staff, so this is a BIG office.)

What do you all think? Anything you'd add/do differently?

Amy

1 reply
karateka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karateka Posted 4 Aug 2006 , 9:33am
post #2 of 2

Sounds great to me. Good luck, and I hope you get LOTS of orders.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%