Anyone In Alabama, I Need Some Questions Answered!!!

Lounge By mirandiab Updated 21 Jun 2007 , 4:48pm by 4dollars

mirandiab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mirandiab Posted 15 Jun 2007 , 5:01pm
post #1 of 3

Hello all, my husband and I are being transfered with his job down to Ozark Alabama, and I was wanting to know if any of you were there and if you were I have a few question!!
1. Where is a good place to get a rental home?
2. What is the area like?
3. Are there ever any family things that occur, like festivals and such??

Thanks!!!

2 replies
ShortcakesSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShortcakesSweets Posted 16 Jun 2007 , 4:39am
post #2 of 3

I'm in Alabama, but I'm not sure where Ozark is. Do you know what town it's near? I'll try to find out some things about the town and get back to you later. Congratulations on your move. I hope you'll like it in Alabama. icon_biggrin.gif

4dollars Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4dollars Posted 21 Jun 2007 , 4:48pm
post #3 of 3

I live in Eufaula, which is about an hour from ozark. It's a great area around here. There is a larger town that is also about an hour away called Dothan. The have a festival each Novemeber called the national peanut festival. I think ozark has something in the fall too, but I don't remember what it's called.
One the home, check with some of the real estate agents in that area. Some of them also handle rentals as well as sales. I have always lived in Eufaula so I love it here. I think there are some other members on this site from ozark, just do a search to see if you can find them.

Congratulations on your move!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%