Boy Is It Hot!!!!

Lounge By Momof4luvscakes Updated 2 Aug 2006 , 2:41am by m0use

Momof4luvscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momof4luvscakes Posted 31 Jul 2006 , 5:52pm
post #1 of 12

I don't know about you guys, but I am about to die! I just got back from AC Moore, and my clothes are soaking wet! Here with the heat index it is about 108!

11 replies
cakesbyjess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyjess Posted 31 Jul 2006 , 6:00pm
post #2 of 12

OMG ... it is so hot here, too!!!!!! I went out to water the flowers and broke a sweat as soon as I stepped outside!!! The heat index here is over 100!!! I am ready to be done with this weather! My ideal weather is 70's (and no humidity!!) during the day and 50's at night (so we can have the A/C off and windows open)!! Unfortunately, in Ohio, we don't get very many of those kind of days. It's either smokin' hot or freezing cold!!!!! icon_lol.gif

HannahBeth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HannahBeth Posted 31 Jul 2006 , 6:03pm
post #3 of 12

heat index here is 102 I think. It's wayyyyy too hot outthere!!!

dydemus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dydemus Posted 31 Jul 2006 , 6:25pm
post #4 of 12

I hear ya! We live in Tampa and it's always too hot for me. I went home to WA state and ended up with record breaking highs while we were there - 103! Just can't seem to escape it.

Samsgranny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Samsgranny Posted 31 Jul 2006 , 6:51pm
post #5 of 12

I hear ya! last week it was 85 at 6AM! Now were lucky if it reaches 85 all day. Thank you Santa Clara Valley for the nice weather!

4kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4kids Posted 31 Jul 2006 , 7:58pm
post #6 of 12

I tried to make a chocolate cake Saturday. I melted white chocolate to drizzle over the top. I laughed so hard when the chocolate actually started to melt in the pot before I even turned the stove on. I have A.C. on too! My icing bag spent more time in the fridge than in my hand!

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 31 Jul 2006 , 8:34pm
post #7 of 12

We went to the pool today, and it was almost too hot to be there! I'm ready for the fall!

alracntna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alracntna Posted 31 Jul 2006 , 9:57pm
post #8 of 12

well FINALLY everyone sees what Texas has had for years. it is surprising that the temp is up that high in Ohio. the summers are much hotter now than they were say 20 years ago. that just shows us what we have to look forward to. icon_sad.gif

spottydog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spottydog Posted 31 Jul 2006 , 11:04pm
post #9 of 12

I hate the heat!!!! It is the worst to me.

funkychica1_2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
funkychica1_2004 Posted 2 Aug 2006 , 2:10am
post #10 of 12

It was 107 where I live! And the airconditioning in my office was broken...fortunately it works everywhere else in the building, so I went into another office to do my work.

KittisKakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KittisKakes Posted 2 Aug 2006 , 2:18am
post #11 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by alracntna

well FINALLY everyone sees what Texas has had for years. it is surprising that the temp is up that high in Ohio. the summers are much hotter now than they were say 20 years ago. that just shows us what we have to look forward to. icon_sad.gif

I left Galveston in '98. I thought I wouldn't have to deal with the heat and humidty - or at least not as much. I'm in southside VA now - it was 101 today and I think the heat index was 109. There's something to be said for global warming and mother nature!!

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 2 Aug 2006 , 2:41am
post #12 of 12

It's hot and humid up here in WI too..the other day it was soo humid out in the morning that almost all of windows on my house had condensation on the outside of them from us having the AC on icon_eek.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%