Arn't Kids Cute?

Decorating By mittmitt Updated 22 Jul 2006 , 1:04pm by RedAngelHawk

mittmitt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mittmitt Posted 22 Jul 2006 , 7:49am
post #1 of 4

My 1 & 2 yr old were sitting in their high chairs the other day eating cake. Of course it got all over them, but my 2 yr old kept saying that's good that's good cake. So tonight, my 2 yr old was sitting in her chair wanting cake, so I gave her a piece. She kept saying that she wanted flowers so I gave her a rose off of the cake. She sat there looking at it going pink, pink flower. She started nibbling it then she crams the whole thing in her mouth saying more flower, needless to say I did not let her have another one, she didn't need anymore sugar before bed.

3 replies
nathanikka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nathanikka Posted 22 Jul 2006 , 8:01am
post #2 of 4

I can totally relate! I have a son that is 2 1/2 and my daughter is 18 months... I think that they can tell me all the ingredients to make a cake and frosting as much as they see me do it... they love all my practice cakes! When I make a cake to give to someone else, I see pure disappointment on their faces!

monstersmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
monstersmom Posted 22 Jul 2006 , 12:53pm
post #3 of 4

That's funny, my kids are 7 & 4 and their favorite part of my cake decorating is the cake scraps. As soon as they see the cakes coming out of the oven they start asking when they can have the "bumpy part" of the cakes.

And I'm totally impressed you can keep your 2 yr. old in the highchair. When DD was 2, she wouldn't even sleep in a toddler bed. She claimed it was a baby bed and would absolutely not sleep in it. I would put her to bed and find her on the floor in the morning. She would tell me "Mommy, me a big girl, me not sleep in baby bed". We actually had to get her a twin bed,luckily my mom had an extra one.

Kids!!

RedAngelHawk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RedAngelHawk Posted 22 Jul 2006 , 1:04pm
post #4 of 4

I have that same issue with my 2 year old... she thinks she has to taste every icing I make but she tries to wait until I am not looking then grab my finished cake...lol But my biggest muncher is icon_evil.gif my wife...lol The scraps are her favorite! She will come up all shy and ask me honey can I ?..lol She always has to Ice it first..lol

Its great being able to please so many with just my hands!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%