Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Cookie Cutter?

Decorating By melodyscakes Updated 30 May 2005 , 3:45am by melodyscakes

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 28 May 2005 , 11:44pm
post #1 of 12

has anyone heard of this cookie cutter? i thought i read about it somewhere but cant remember where. i am doing a cake walk in a couple of weeks and said i would donate cookies, but thought cookies shaped like the breast cancer awareness ribbon would be very appropriate.
thanks for any info!
melody

11 replies
lovetobake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovetobake Posted 28 May 2005 , 11:53pm
post #2 of 12

Hi,

Try this website they sell one at http://kitchengifts.com. They have over 500 cutters. It's my favorite site and is very addicting.

Patty icon_biggrin.gif

CIndymm4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CIndymm4 Posted 29 May 2005 , 1:19am
post #3 of 12

If you find one, let me know, I looked and looked and couldn't find one. The Relay for Life committee asked me to make 20 dozen cookies and they ideally wanted the cookies shaped like the ribbon but never found one so I ended up making round cookies and drew a ribbon on top of the cookie.

charlieinMO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
charlieinMO Posted 29 May 2005 , 1:41am
post #4 of 12

Here is one for you. I just placed an order with this company yesterday and I received an email yesterday that it had shipped!! Can't wait. Here is your link:

http://www.coppergifts.com/productcart/pc/advSearch_h.asp?keyWord=breast+cancer&iPageCurrent=1&priceFrom=0&priceUntil=99999&Submit.y=0&idCategory=0&IdSupplier=10&type=1&withStock=&Submit.x=0&

Let me know if it doesn't work. It is coppergifts.com and I did a search for breast cancer.

Charlotte

CIndymm4 Posted 29 May 2005 , 1:48am
post #5 of 12

Thanks Charlotte, I'm sure melodyscakes will be excited too! What I would have done for this cookie cutter a few weeks ago! icon_lol.gif I'll go ahead and order one from these folks because I'd like to have it on hand in case I get another request for something like this!

charlieinMO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
charlieinMO Posted 29 May 2005 , 1:50am
post #6 of 12

icon_lol.gif Glad I could help. They seem to have quite a few to choose from and the shipping wasn't too bad either.

PurplePetunia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PurplePetunia Posted 29 May 2005 , 5:22am
post #7 of 12

I was about to post the same question. Thanks charlieinMO.
I'm donating a cake and cookies to a fundraiser too. I lost my mom to breast cancer 4 years ago.

Thanks again
Purple Petunia

antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 29 May 2005 , 3:08pm
post #8 of 12

I'm pretty sure they have them for $1.00 at www.cookiecutter.com, the company is Off The Beaten Path.

magentaa23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
magentaa23 Posted 29 May 2005 , 3:14pm
post #9 of 12

both cookiecutters.com and foosecooiecutter.com have them and the cutter is $4.00 at each site

CIndymm4 Posted 29 May 2005 , 3:20pm
post #10 of 12

Just checked there and the Breast Cancer ribbon cutter is $4.25, it's a large size, at Off the Beaten Path.....they have a nice selection of stuff.....thanks antonia74. The ones at Coppergifts are quite a bit higher but they have three differnt sizes to choose from.

littlebubbieschocolates Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlebubbieschocolates Posted 30 May 2005 , 1:58am
post #11 of 12

look on ebay. they have them

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 30 May 2005 , 3:45am
post #12 of 12

thanks guys! i will order the cookie cutter after the holiday
i cant wait to get it!

thanks for links!
melody

Quote by @%username% on %date%