Help, Flower Templates?

Decorating By peytonsmommy Updated 24 Jul 2013 , 2:41pm by justinaud

peytonsmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peytonsmommy Posted 25 May 2007 , 5:39pm
post #1 of 10

I haven't done any flowers other than roses in the two years since I have taken my Wilton Class II. I have a huge cake coming up tomorrow (70th Bday party for 40) and I decided to do a cake w/ all sorts of RI flowers and realized that my class books are no where to be found! We moved a few months ago and all I can think of is that they got lost when we moved. icon_cry.gif

Does anyone by any chance have a copy of the templates from the back of the book they could share w/ me? I've searched here and Wilton.com but I can't seem to find a copy anywhere. My violets last night stunk horribly and I gave up on the Apple Blossoms because I can't get my petals evenly sized. icon_cry.gif If anyone would be willing to send these to me I would be SO appreciative! TIA!

9 replies
jadak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jadak Posted 25 May 2007 , 6:30pm
post #2 of 10

I'm new to this too and I don't have any books. However, if you go to Wilton's website, there are directions for making all kinds of flowers. You just click on the one you want directions for and it explains how to make it. Here is the link.

http://www.wilton.com/decorating/basic/index.cfm

This helped me alot while teaching myself to do various flowers. I hope it helps you as well.

lbass Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lbass Posted 25 May 2007 , 6:31pm
post #3 of 10

I HAVE SOME OF THE TEMPLATES. WHAT IS YOUR EMAIL, I TRIED TO EMAIL YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE BUT I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO ATTACH IT.

LORI

peytonsmommy Posted 25 May 2007 , 6:32pm
post #4 of 10

[email protected]

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

peytonsmommy Posted 25 May 2007 , 7:25pm
post #5 of 10

OH! I just found most of them on sugarcraft! Thanks so much for the offer though.

_angel_1974 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
_angel_1974 Posted 29 May 2007 , 5:11am
post #6 of 10

I have the Wilton templates. I can email them to you if you still want them.

Erlyns_Treats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Erlyns_Treats Posted 29 May 2007 , 5:27am
post #7 of 10

what i did with the templates is make several copies of them then laminated the sheets i think they were 1$ a sheet then cut them out that way you can reuse them over and over again HTH

_angel_1974 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
_angel_1974 Posted 29 May 2007 , 5:36am
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erlyns_Treats

what i did with the templates is make several copies of them then laminated the sheets i think they were 1$ a sheet then cut them out that way you can reuse them over and over again HTH

I'm a Wilton instructor and I make my students laminate the templates too ~ It's worth the dollar! thumbs_up.gif

0TNIC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
0TNIC Posted 29 May 2007 , 5:58am
post #9 of 10

Oh can someone email me through them templates please

[email protected]

Thanks so much!!!!!
thumbs_up.gif

justinaud Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justinaud Posted 24 Jul 2013 , 2:41pm
post #10 of 10

looking for templates too any help?
I