I Was Just At Charm City Cakes Website....

Decorating By kmoores Updated 25 May 2007 , 4:37am by SugarMoonCakeCo

kmoores Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kmoores Posted 23 May 2007 , 10:15pm
post #1 of 8

this is what I found!!! (Don't know if this has been posted before??)
thumbs_up.gif

Excerpt from the faqs:

I have a question about decorating / cake making.

We wish we could answer every question in stupendously personalized detail. However, due to the insano crazy number of emails we get, thats simply not possible and we cant answer questions about decorating. If youre looking for cake technique info, check out the books Cakewalk by Margaret Braun, Cakes To Dream On by Colette Peters, and Larry Powells Big Book of Cake Decorating. The web forums at www.sugarbuzz.us and www.cakecentral.com are also wonderful resources.

7 replies
KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 23 May 2007 , 11:29pm
post #2 of 8

that's so cool.......I knew that Mary Alice has been on here chatting before when the show first came on.....that's cool they're giving props the CC!

youngestdecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
youngestdecorator Posted 23 May 2007 , 11:42pm
post #3 of 8

THAT WEBSITE IS HOW I FOUND CC. If it weren't for them i would have never know about this site. All the credit naturally would go to them. That's so crazy

lauramw71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lauramw71 Posted 23 May 2007 , 11:51pm
post #4 of 8

HOW cool!!!!!
I posted this in the disasters forum (oops) but Duff is coming to Rockford, IL October 20!!! First he's gunna be at the childrens museum (that is SO him isn't it??) then he's gunna be at a dinner for "local celebrity decorators". ARGH I wanna go to the dinner but im just a lil home just for fun decorator. LOL
but there's more info on www.rrstar.com about him coming here! I got an IM from another cc member who wants to go with me! Im TOTALLY excited!!!!!

MissLady85 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissLady85 Posted 24 May 2007 , 2:06am
post #5 of 8

yeah i read that a few weeks back... i love that site... his cakes are sooo amazing!!!! *big sigh*

Debs71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Debs71 Posted 24 May 2007 , 2:28am
post #6 of 8

That's exactly how I found CC too! And now I'm officially addicted. This is a wonderfully helpful site!!

kmoores Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kmoores Posted 24 May 2007 , 1:39pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauramw71

HOW cool!!!!!
I posted this in the disasters forum (oops) but Duff is coming to Rockford, IL October 20!!! First he's gunna be at the childrens museum (that is SO him isn't it??) then he's gunna be at a dinner for "local celebrity decorators". ARGH I wanna go to the dinner but im just a lil home just for fun decorator. LOL
but there's more info on www.rrstar.com about him coming here! I got an IM from another cc member who wants to go with me! Im TOTALLY excited!!!!!

Wish I lived close enough to go. He'll never come where I live icon_cry.gif

SugarMoonCakeCo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarMoonCakeCo Posted 25 May 2007 , 4:37am
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngestdecorator

THAT WEBSITE IS HOW I FOUND CC. If it weren't for them i would have never know about this site. All the credit naturally would go to them. That's so crazy

ME TOO!!!!! icon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gificon_surprised.gificon_razz.gifthumbs_up.gif

now i am TOTALLY addicted! icon_cry.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%