Styrofoam For Dummy Cakes?

Sugar Work By lmn4881 Updated 24 May 2007 , 1:15am by weirkd

lmn4881 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lmn4881 Posted 23 May 2007 , 9:31pm
post #1 of 4

I just got the call.... I CAN make dummy for the local Farmer's market this year. Everything had to be approved by the board first and I got the green light!

But of course I was in Calgary a few weeks ago looking at the cake forms and said " when am I going to need to make a dummy cake?"

So now does anyone know of a place in Canada that I could order them from? I can't afford to go back to Calgary for just that. Any help would be great! I'm actually excited!

I cfan sell my cookies and cupcakes at the market and then just take orders for cake. Found that out the hard way last year...... most people aren't going to buy a cake at 9 in the morning...lol
Ok now I'm rambling..... any ideas?

3 replies
prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 24 May 2007 , 12:58am
post #2 of 4

I order all of mine from www.countrykitchensa.com
They are in the US, though...maybe they will ship to Canada? or can refer you to someone in Canada?

alliebear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alliebear Posted 24 May 2007 , 1:05am
post #3 of 4

http://www.goldaskitchen.com/
this is a canadian company and i think they deliver as well... i have never been to the store or ordered from them.... but seeing as the store is in missisauga and i am in toronto i should pay them a visit...

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 24 May 2007 , 1:15am
post #4 of 4

I buy mine from Candyland Crafts or Sugarart.com. I believe both with ship to Canada via UPS.
Did you check creative cutters? Their based out of Canada.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%