Anyone In The Fort Worth Area Interested In Referrals?

Business By frankandcathy Updated 30 Jun 2006 , 1:37am by mjlaw78

frankandcathy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frankandcathy Posted 24 Jun 2006 , 2:33pm
post #1 of 5

Well, the time has come. I am about to start homeschooling my oldest daughter in the fall and the cake business is getting too busy for me. It's taking too much time away from family and church activities.

I am looking for someone who will work with me on a referral basis. I will continue to take calls for cake orders but will have other people do them and pay me a 20% referral fee.

Please let me know if you or anyone else would be interested. Pictures of work, referrals, etc. will be needed.

Thanks!
icon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
LetThemEatCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LetThemEatCake Posted 25 Jun 2006 , 11:32pm
post #2 of 5

I'm north of Dallas and I don't think I have a big enough portfolio to really make this work...

However, you might want to PM Puppyloveconfections - she is licensed and works out of Ellis County. This might be something of interest to her.

In fact, I'll PM her the link to this thread.

That's very cool of you to offer this sort of referral!

SweetThistleCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetThistleCakes Posted 26 Jun 2006 , 12:20am
post #3 of 5

How sweet of you to think of me, LetThemEatCake! Unfortunately, Ft Worth is just a tad bit too far for me... almost 75 min drive, or I would have jumped at the chance!

frankandcathy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frankandcathy Posted 26 Jun 2006 , 12:45am
post #4 of 5

Thanks ladies...I will keep hoping that someone will help me out. I hate to turn away business and I'd love to help build someone else's business who is just getting started!

CW

mjlaw78 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjlaw78 Posted 30 Jun 2006 , 1:37am
post #5 of 5

Hi, I am new to cake decorating have been doing it for years but just little cakes for family. But have now started to do a little more. Where in Ft. Worth do you live, I live just south of Ft. Worth.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%