Photo Gallery

Decorating By vjones20 Updated 25 May 2007 , 6:07am by redpanda

vjones20 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vjones20 Posted 21 May 2007 , 3:52am
post #1 of 4

Is it just me or is the photo gallery different. If for example I search "Sponge Bob", it shows a few Sponge Bob cakes and then when you click photo gallery it just takes you to every cake category and nothing to do with Sponge Bob. I can't search for ideas like I used to and I'm going to die!! icon_cry.gif

3 replies
kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelleym Posted 21 May 2007 , 3:55am
post #2 of 4

The photo gallery has been redesigned and is in 'Beta'. There are still a few bugs that Jackie and Heath are working on.

Crystal13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Crystal13 Posted 25 May 2007 , 5:57am
post #3 of 4

I am so glad someone else posted this as I have been frustrated with the same search problem - glad to know it is being worked on and hopefully fixed soon!! That was my favorite feature of CC.

redpanda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redpanda Posted 25 May 2007 , 6:07am
post #4 of 4

Try going to the Galleries page (click on the "Galleries" tab at the top of the page) and then clicking on Search, which can be found below the Cake Decorating Photo Galleries title in the middle of the line of options that says:

Album list Upload picture Search View Uncommented

You will then be able to specifically search the images in the galleries (and not anything else on CC), and will get multiple pages, if there are enough pictures that meet your search term.

HTH

RedPanda

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%