Got A Question..newbie Here

Lounge By momonly Updated 22 Jun 2006 , 6:39pm by Dale

momonly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momonly Posted 22 Jun 2006 , 3:10am
post #1 of 4

When i downlaod my pic and it goes to the newest photo's..after that it should go into the catorgery i put it in...LIKE birthdays....i can't seem to find it....my question..once its done being the newest photo.........does it then go on the first page of birthdays...i can't seem to find it so i can see how many have looked at it........are you understanding my? please let me know.............very confused....newbie icon_cry.gif

3 replies
ashianadotkom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ashianadotkom Posted 22 Jun 2006 , 3:41am
post #2 of 4

I am bumping this up for , perhaps someone can help you out!!
Welcome to CC thumbs_up.gif

mhill91801 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mhill91801 Posted 22 Jun 2006 , 3:45am
post #3 of 4

It should go into the catagory you put it in. However if you click on 'birthdays' for example, it will show you the oldest pictures first...on the first page. At the top there is something that says sort by date + -
or something like that. If you click the minus (-), it will rearrange them so the newest uploaded pictures are on the first page now. Does that make sense??? Hope I explained that OK.

Dale Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dale Posted 22 Jun 2006 , 6:39pm
post #4 of 4

Look on the left side of your screen and you will see "My Account", look below that directly below "Private Messages" and you will see "My Photos."
Click "My Photos" and it will bring up all the photos that you have posted, no matter where you posted em. Clicking each one will allow you to view comments, etc. and it will also tell you where you posted it. From there you can go and see how many views you have.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%