Southeast Michigan Cake Club : Who's Interested?

Decorating By czyadgrl Updated 18 Jul 2010 , 5:04pm by cupcakecole

bec_elias Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bec_elias Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 3:08pm
post #61 of 68

I'm game !!

I'm in Milan, just a little south of Ann Arbor. I probably can't make it every month, but it depends on times. I go to school full time. I could start looking for a place around here if anyone is interested.

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 3:29pm
post #62 of 68

We should probably talk to czyadgrl -- this was her baby...

bec_elias Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bec_elias Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 5:51pm
post #63 of 68

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack anything. I just mean that I would definately do the leg work if she's thinking around this area. icon_redface.gif

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 5:46pm
post #64 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by bec_elias

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack anything. I just mean that I would definately do the leg work if she's thinking around this area. icon_redface.gif

You're not hijacking anything! icon_smile.gif I spoke to her a while back but haven't heard anything recently. I'm thinking we should see if she has anything in particular in mind...

Jocmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jocmom Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 11:31pm
post #65 of 68

I'm fairly new to this site and tripped across this topic today. Did anything ever get set up?

I live in Port Huron and would have no problem paying dues or contributing to the cost of a hall or hotel. I think meeting once a month would be a good start - weekends work best for me.

icon_biggrin.gif

sportsmom005 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sportsmom005 Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 11:47pm
post #66 of 68

I'd love to join...I'm in Ortonville, it's up by Pine Knob/Clarkston.

I may not be able to attend every meeting, my kids are in a lot of activities, but I am new to cake decorating and would love to learn more.

Money is tight, but I don't mind contributing as long as it's reasonable icon_biggrin.gif

Chrisy

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 11:53pm
post #67 of 68

I am in Macomb, Michigan and I would be interested in quarterly meetings. Given my schedule, I know that I could not attend a monthly meeting. I do not know what is involved in being set up as a non profit group. If it is feasible to do that, we can reserve a large conference room with a sink at the Clinton-Macomb public library free of charge.

cupcakecole Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakecole Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 5:04pm
post #68 of 68

Hello, I'm new to the website and to cakes, but I would love to join a cake club. I live in the Detroit area.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%