Cake Camp In Las Vegas...

Decorating By cindww Updated 19 Jun 2006 , 5:15pm by tysmom

cindww Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindww Posted 19 Jun 2006 , 2:07am
post #1 of 7

After an amazing offer from my mom to watch my 3 children for a few days, I am seriously considering taking a trip to Las Vegas to coincide with Cake Camp in September. After looking at the event's website, I saw a few classes I was interested in and a few that were already closed. I would have loved to have taken Colette's 2 day class, but alas, I was too slow! Anyway, some required you to bring a bunch of supplies, including icings and stuff. Has anyone attended this event and is it worth me schlepping buttercream icing 3000 miles to attend?

Thanks in advance,
Cindy

6 replies
Reecie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Reecie Posted 19 Jun 2006 , 2:17am
post #2 of 7

I have been thinking about going myself, I think it would be a great experience.

fmandds Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fmandds Posted 19 Jun 2006 , 3:59am
post #3 of 7

I think it would be a great experience, as well. I want to thank you for bringing it to my attention because my sister and I are seriously thinking about attending. We live closer than 3,000 miles so its really not that far for us. And we have another sister who resides in Las Vegas who we usually visit every Labor Day. I told her it was in the stars that we attend. LOL! Our only consideration is do we want to spend the money for the classes and what to do with her 5 year old son. So thanks again!

tthardy78 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tthardy78 Posted 19 Jun 2006 , 5:06pm
post #4 of 7

Can someone give me the website info. for this Cake Camp event?

Lenette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lenette Posted 19 Jun 2006 , 5:09pm
post #5 of 7

cakecamp.com icon_smile.gif

KayDay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KayDay Posted 19 Jun 2006 , 5:13pm
post #6 of 7

I GOTTA GOOOOOOOO!!!

tysmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tysmom Posted 19 Jun 2006 , 5:15pm
post #7 of 7

I would LOVE to goto this!!!! Maybe next year I will have the money... icon_redface.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%