Frogs, Anyone?? Good For A Laugh...

Lounge By JodieF Updated 19 May 2007 , 12:55pm by LittleLinda

JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 17 May 2007 , 1:43am
post #1 of 9

I work in an elementary school with 353 children, grades Pre-K thru 4th. We've had a lot of rain lately, and our school grounds have a lot of low spots. So, when this happens, we start to call our playground "Lake Kreitner". Everyday before lunch, they get on the intercom and remind the kids to stay out of the mud, don't fall in the puddles, etc.....
Evidently, we needed to remind them of a few other things. This e-mail was sent out by our principal after lunch.....I swear I am copying it exactly as I got it! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

"Staff, I was called to a classroom this afternoon to capture dozens of frogs that a student brought into the classroom via her pockets. With the help of a 3rd grader, the live ones were captured and released into the woods. Those that died were removed. This is a first for me. I have been called to remove other pests but never frogs. Please restate to your students that they are not to pick up anything: wood chips, frogs, tadpoles, crawfish, snakes, baby birds, etc... Please also remind them not to EAT the tadpoles, which was evidently an issue in Kindergarten. Thanks for your help."

8 replies
maryak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryak Posted 17 May 2007 , 2:48am
post #2 of 9

That is hilarious!! I can just picture a little kindie kid eating tadpoles at their desk!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

cakes21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes21 Posted 17 May 2007 , 3:59am
post #3 of 9

Oh my gosh, that is so funny. I could even picture it.

Jorre Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jorre Posted 18 May 2007 , 4:49am
post #4 of 9

That's hilarious!

My kindergartner has an incubator of chicken eggs and a coop of chicks that have hatched in her classroom..I guess I now know why there is a lock on them!

Leahw207 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Leahw207 Posted 18 May 2007 , 1:27pm
post #5 of 9

OMG!!! Too funny. Thanks for the laugh!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 18 May 2007 , 3:03pm
post #6 of 9

Now that's funny!

mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 18 May 2007 , 4:28pm
post #7 of 9

OMG !!! THIS IS WAY TOO CUTE!!! I love it, that poor principal. icon_eek.gif

bookbabe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bookbabe Posted 18 May 2007 , 6:22pm
post #8 of 9

and I thought middle school was crazy right now (where I teach).....that is tooooo funny!!!!
icon_smile.gif

LittleLinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LittleLinda Posted 19 May 2007 , 12:55pm
post #9 of 9

Send it in to Jay Leno! Funny!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%