New Cookie Decorator

Baking By pampered Updated 15 May 2007 , 1:43am by Joanne914

pampered Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pampered Posted 13 May 2007 , 9:48pm
post #1 of 4

Hi Everyone,
Well, Since Thursday was my last day of working for the Bakery I came home and put on my thinking cap!! I wanted to still do something that I could use my cake decorating knowledge on but I also wanted a break from doing cakes. Alas came the idea of trying to do some cookie decorating!! I have heard about the cookie bouquets but never tried them before. I made one for a friends daughter who needed emergency surgery this weekend and made another one for my youngest daughter for Mothers Day. I'm going to make 2 more next week one for a friend who is going thru a divorce (needs a pick me up) and another for my mom for Mothers Day. I look forward to developing some new skills and having fun!! I posted a picture of the bouquet I made for my daughter in my photo album.

3 replies
darcat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darcat Posted 14 May 2007 , 12:56am
post #2 of 4

Hi and welcome to cc and the wonderful world of cookie bouquets lol I love making them and there are so many different ways to do them that it's and endless supply of gifts so to speak for any occasion.

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 14 May 2007 , 2:54pm
post #3 of 4

Your bouquet is cute.
Welcome to another addiction. Remember that they don't even have to be bouquets. I've been sending my nephews cookies to go with their birthday themes, just packaged individually and they think they're the best thing ever. I've also set cookies up in baskets for gifts.

Joanne914 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joanne914 Posted 15 May 2007 , 1:43am
post #4 of 4

Your bouquet looks GREAT! Did you say it was your "first" one??? Hard to believe that! Keep up the great work!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%