Wilton Tent Sale --> Go Go Go

Decorating By teesme2000 Updated 5 Jul 2006 , 5:00pm by llee815

teesme2000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
teesme2000 Posted 9 Jun 2006 , 2:28am
post #1 of 6

Went back for my second trip and OMG--I have gotten so much stuff for SO cheap, it is not even funny. If anyone is thinking about going--all I can say is GO !!!! It is huge and they restock everyday and there is SO much stuff.

My credit card is smokin', but I think now I have everything I could possibly need. Well...uhm...they did not have the hexagon cake pan set, I think I see a 3rd trip back in my future !! icon_twisted.gif

Love living so close, but hate it at the same time. After every trip I keep thinking, well, maybe I should have gotten this or gotten that. I took my 13 year old son today and even he thought it was cool. I let him pick out a few pans and things he wanted. A boy baking is not a BAD thing, right ?? icon_wink.gif

I had a blast !!

5 replies
SugarBlossomCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBlossomCakes Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 12:02am
post #2 of 6

Is the tent sale still going???? When does it end? I am going to a Wilton class in July and I was wondering what the deal was with that.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 12:14am
post #3 of 6

I believe it ended on the 24th of June? Maybe the 20th? It is over already =(

Sorry, I missed it this year too

Leily

da_goof Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
da_goof Posted 4 Jul 2006 , 12:38pm
post #4 of 6

I wish you could go on line and get stuff from the tent sale i live to dang far away to go and get stuff. would cost me to much to get there oh well.

muffingirl97 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
muffingirl97 Posted 5 Jul 2006 , 7:35am
post #5 of 6

can you give us some examples of their prices? please! i live in texas but im hoping to go sometime in the next couple of years. i have a friend that live just south of chicago and i think i will have to pay her a visit and make a day trip up there.
and no, baking boys are not a bad thing. my best friend has a son (11 yrs) who is an amazing artist and he is interested in cakes. i told him i would trade him cake lessons for art lessons. he is having a great time! (i havent recieved any art lessons yet!)

thanks for posting about the sale!

llee815 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
llee815 Posted 5 Jul 2006 , 5:00pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffingirl97

can you give us some examples of their prices? please!

Everything is at least 50% off retail prices. On the last day of the sale, everything is an additional 33% off, but usually there isn't many good items left.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%