Furious, Ticked, Miffed And Hurt!

Business By cakesbyamym Updated 6 Jun 2007 , 1:45am by Michele25

cakesbyamym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyamym Posted 28 May 2007 , 2:22pm
post #121 of 123

beccakelly, I don't want someone *promoting* me if they haven't personally tried and/or viewed my cakes. The vendors on my site are folks who order from me regularly, personally and professionally. Any business that may tie into my business and be beneficial to the visitors to my site, I think is worth mentioning. I have only asked that one link me in exchange for my linking her. The others may have me listed and may not. I just think it's a nice, professional thing to do. icon_smile.gif JMO I guess that I know how hard it is to get a business off of the ground and the leg-work that goes into building a good reputation. These are businesses that I would MOST DEFINITELY use, and I like mentioning them to others. icon_smile.gif

Happy Memorial Day!
Amy

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 28 May 2007 , 3:33pm
post #122 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakesbyamym

beccakelly, I don't want someone *promoting* me if they haven't personally tried and/or viewed my cakes. The vendors on my site are folks who order from me regularly, personally and professionally. Any business that may tie into my business and be beneficial to the visitors to my site, I think is worth mentioning. I have only asked that one link me in exchange for my linking her. The others may have me listed and may not. I just think it's a nice, professional thing to do. icon_smile.gif JMO I guess that I know how hard it is to get a business off of the ground and the leg-work that goes into building a good reputation. These are businesses that I would MOST DEFINITELY use, and I like mentioning them to others. icon_smile.gif

Happy Memorial Day!
Amy

I also only promote vendors that I have worked with and have seen their facility or their work. I do not pay nor do I accept payment for linking. I will not refer a bride to someone whose work may be questionable or to someone who is expensive.

It's an added advantage because you can be found thru multiple searches. One bride found me because she searched the web for this one particular reception site. Since I had that site listed in my website, then my site came up in the search, too!

Michele25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michele25 Posted 6 Jun 2007 , 1:45am
post #123 of 123

Amy,

Finally got a chance to read the outcome of this thread and am SO happy that everything ended up working out with MOB. So sorry for your family's loss. You remain in my thoughts and prayers......

Michele

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%