Business By gibson Updated 7 Aug 2006 , 5:36pm by queenamy

joanmary Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
joanmary Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 5:41pm
post #91 of 158

Wow! You did an awesome job!!

lasidus1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lasidus1 Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 5:42pm
post #92 of 158

oh, and happy canada day! try to enjoy it, although i'm sure you are exhausted icon_razz.gif

Momof3boys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momof3boys Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 6:04pm
post #93 of 158

AWESOME CAKE!! Wow! I couldn't even begin to imagine undertaking something so huge! Great job! I KNOW everyone will absolutely love it!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

cindy6250 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy6250 Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 6:15pm
post #94 of 158

You did a fantastic job!!! Congratulations. Your little mountie is darling... Don't be so hard on yourself, we are, after all, our own worst enemies.

Cindy

angelas2babies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelas2babies Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 6:20pm
post #95 of 158

You did an awesome job!!! You should be very proud!

Angie

daltonam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daltonam Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 6:22pm
post #96 of 158

icon_biggrin.gif BE PROUD, YOU DESERVE IT--AMAZINGLY AWESOME JOB icon_biggrin.gif I COULD NEVER EVER DO WHAT YOU'VE DONE, AGAIN BE VERY VERY PROUD icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

bekahd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bekahd Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 6:32pm
post #97 of 158

Gibson, I'm floored. I just read this entire post for the first time today, and you did a terrific job!
Now go get some sleep! You should wake up feeling rightly pleased with what you just accomplished.
All the best,
Bekah

ps3884 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ps3884 Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 6:34pm
post #98 of 158

That is one big cake! icon_eek.gif You are being WAY TOO HARD on yourself!!! What an AMAZING cake!! I love the maple leafs and the little mountie is soo cute. I can't imagine how you got the cake so level. Please give yourself a well deserved pat on the back. You deserve it! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif This cake is sure to generate orders!! Congrats on a job well done! icon_biggrin.gif

koolaidstains Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
koolaidstains Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 6:42pm
post #99 of 158

That is such an incredible cake. You should be very proud of yourself!!!

carrielynnfields Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carrielynnfields Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 6:45pm
post #100 of 158

AMAZING job! Be sooo very proud. You did fantastic!

countrygal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
countrygal Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 7:25pm
post #101 of 158

*gets up from floor* wow, that is awesome! thumbs_up.gif I fell out of my chair when I saw it. icon_surprised.gif Amazing. Simply amazing! You did a great job so don't be so hard on yourself!(i'm that way too) I didn't see anything wrong with it.

I'm sure you will get many orders.

I have a question though, (and it maybe somewhere in this thread and I just overlooked it) how did you get it that big?

Jami

loves2bake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loves2bake Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 7:26pm
post #102 of 158

Gibson, The cake looks FABULOUS!! The border you added really makes the cake and the maple leaves are the perfect final touch!! You worried over this, but you really excelled in the end - GR8T JOB!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Molliebird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Molliebird Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 7:33pm
post #103 of 158

What a wonderful cake! You should be very proud and should own your own business with all the orders you will get from it. Happy Canada Day!

TheCakeSmith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakeSmith Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 7:38pm
post #104 of 158

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif
icon_surprised.gif WOW! That turned out AWESOME!!
We'll make sure and say I told you so when you come compalining that you can't keep up with all the orders you get out of this cake!!
You did a WONDERFUL job! I'm really proud of you!

casebit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
casebit Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 7:48pm
post #105 of 158

You did an awesome job! You should feel very proud of yourself for taking on this huge challenge! I can't wait to here all the positive responses you got for this cake!!!

greenhorn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
greenhorn Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 8:01pm
post #106 of 158

That cake is incredible. You should be very proud of yourself to taking on the challenge and meeting it!

sara1596 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sara1596 Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 8:28pm
post #107 of 158

Congratulations!!!!!!
You did an excellent job. the cake was perfect.
You should be very proud of your self for taking the challenge and get ready for all the cake orders you are going to get soon. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

mgdqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgdqueen Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 8:48pm
post #108 of 158

What a terrific job you did!! I love the colors of the provinces, the beaver, the maple leaves, LOVE it all!! It's amazing! You will have SO many orders coming in after this one!!

camcat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
camcat Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 9:30pm
post #109 of 158

I'm a newbie--just joined this week--and have been following your cake saga. I just got home from grocery shopping and had to come check your progress before I put all the groceries away! Your cake is AMAZING!!! I'm so happy for you that you so successfully accomplished what you once doubted. Great job!!

canoewoman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
canoewoman Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 9:48pm
post #110 of 158

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. I hope you sent a ton of business cards with this. Amazing job. Where can I go to get a piece???

Lemondrop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lemondrop Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 9:57pm
post #111 of 158

WOW! Gibson!! It's amazing!!! You should be soo proud of it!!! So, what did they say???

I LOVE it!!!

rezzygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rezzygirl Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 10:06pm
post #112 of 158

I have to join the other posts and say Wow!!! icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif Great job! Dont forget to post it in your gallery!! You have to let us know what happened!!

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 10:14pm
post #113 of 158

Unbelievable! I have been following this post and have been sitting on pins and needles waiting to see the finished product! I am sooo proud of you and you should be very proud of yourself!! I can't wait to hear what they have to say!!

morgiana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
morgiana Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 10:24pm
post #114 of 158

This cake is just great!!! it turned out very impressive! you should be proud of yourself!
You did such a great job, I know that there always are things that we are willing to improve, but you still shouldn't make yourself smaller, only because sth went not completly as you wanted! (eventhough I think that it's perfect)
Kasia

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 10:57pm
post #115 of 158

Gibson you should be SO PROUD!! I am for you. I'm just now reading this thread and was going through every emotion with you. lol

IT IS FANTASTIC!!! We are our own worst critics but please listen to your cake buddies, it is awesome. And if we think so, the average Joe at the celebration today who does not decorate, will think it is the best cake ever!

I can't wait to hear how it was received and I hope you are able to enjoy the day and get some much needed rest later.

And may you get tons of business from this! (and maybe a bonus too! $300 was a steal for them)

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 11:09pm
post #116 of 158

WOW! You did a great job pulling that off! It looks wonderful! You really should be sooo proud of yourself! I hope you get tons of business from this!

imartsy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imartsy Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 11:09pm
post #117 of 158

WHOA!!!! You have got to be kidding! This is AMAZING!!! I don't know ow you can NOT be BUSTING AT THE SEEMS WITH PRIDE!

Once you recover, you'll have to post a tutorial on how you did this! (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!)

BTW, how did you do the beaver guy? Is he a FBCT? You are amazing

JamesSweetie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JamesSweetie Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 11:55pm
post #118 of 158

OMG icon_eek.gificon_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_surprised.gificon_eek.gif

I had to go and get my husband to come see this, it's ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!! As a fellow canuck you did the country PROUD!!!! Seriously, even my husband's jaw dropped to the floor, he couldn't believe it. You should be beaming at this, I know you are probably just utterly exhausted right now!!!

Congratulations on a job amazingly done, you're going to need a new phone line after all the orders you're going to be getting from this cake!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

mysticamethyst Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mysticamethyst Posted 2 Jul 2006 , 1:56am
post #119 of 158

I am a very new member, joined this week. I don't think there is anything that I can say that hasn't been said. That is just an outstanding cake. The size, the maps, everything. Make sure to enjoy a hot bubbly bath and relax.

icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 2 Jul 2006 , 2:13am
post #120 of 158

Wow Wow WOw icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif ABSOLUTELY amazing. Your cake is wonderful! Those maple leaves on the sides are the perfect touch. I can understand why you were so nervous with this cake, but girl it was ALL worth it, Relax and enjoy it, It is Wonderful! *as I am sure you can tell by all the post before me too!*

Can't wait to hear how the cake went over with everyone (we already know it will go GREAT!)

Congratulations on a Job well done

Take a Bow, then enjoy a nice bath, and maybe a week off icon_smile.gif

Leily

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%