Wilton Mini Teddy Bear Cake Pan 508-477

Decorating By poodle17_99 Updated 7 Jun 2006 , 1:45pm by justducky

poodle17_99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poodle17_99 Posted 4 Jun 2006 , 8:43pm
post #1 of 11

I recently purchased the mini teddy bear cake pan #508-477 made by wilton in 1975. I have discovered that the name of this cake pan is simply "Teddy". I cannot find any instructions on him. Can someone please help me.

10 replies
naotter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
naotter Posted 4 Jun 2006 , 9:00pm
post #2 of 11

I don't know if this helps, but wilton has instructions for a min teddy bear cake pan - I am assuming you mean the mini stand up bear. Here is the url for the instruction http://www.wilton.com/cake/shapedpans/pdf%5C2105-489MiniStand-UpBear.pdf

I have notice that the instructions are pretty much the sames for all there stand up pans - just a different amount of batter.

kakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakedecorator Posted 4 Jun 2006 , 9:09pm
post #3 of 11

I don't know if this is the one you want but here is the url:
http://www.wilton.com/cake/shapedpans/pdf%5C2105-4497MiniBear.pdf

If you can't get to it let me know and maybe I can copy it and e-mail it to you.

poodle17_99 Posted 5 Jun 2006 , 12:05am
post #4 of 11

I am enclosing an image of what the cake pan is. It is not three d or stand up, just a regular cake pan. I appreciate the replies though. If anyone knows where I can find the instructions, please let me know. The cake pan I am looking for is the one in the center. Thanks.

naotter Posted 5 Jun 2006 , 2:00am
post #5 of 11

I did a quick search - they have some for sale on http://shopping.msn.com/results/shp/?text=508-477 as well as ebay. It also goes by a mouse title. Maybe you can send an e-mail to one of the sellers to get a copy of the instructions. Sorry I can't help you any more.

tastycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tastycakes Posted 5 Jun 2006 , 2:05am
post #6 of 11

If you e-mail wilton (you can do it through the site) they will get back to you in less than a day! If they can't e-mail it, they'll snail mail it to you! I've had great responses from them in the past - always very helpful!

poodle17_99 Posted 6 Jun 2006 , 4:34pm
post #7 of 11

Wilton told me that they no longer carry the instructions to this pan. icon_cry.gif Does anyone possibly have them? Or if not tell me somewhere I can please get them?

Thanks

naotter Posted 6 Jun 2006 , 4:46pm
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by naotter

I did a quick search - they have some for sale on http://shopping.msn.com/results/shp/?text=508-477 as well as ebay. It also goes by a mouse title. Maybe you can send an e-mail to one of the sellers to get a copy of the instructions. Sorry I can't help you any more.

Have you tired to contact one of the people that is selling them on MSN Shopping or Ebay? that is my only thought

tastycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tastycakes Posted 6 Jun 2006 , 6:02pm
post #9 of 11

Poor poodle! I'm sorry that didn't work out for you. It's a really simple looking pan - do you really need directions? Most Wilton character pans have similar instructions with outlines in #2 or 3 and star fill-in with a #16. Use whatever colors you wish!

poodle17_99 Posted 7 Jun 2006 , 1:32pm
post #10 of 11

It is not that we really need instructions, but as with all the other character cake pans we have me and my husband just like to have them. I appreciate all the help that everyone has given me.

Thanks,
Stacie

justducky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justducky Posted 7 Jun 2006 , 1:45pm
post #11 of 11

I found the directions on page 16 of the 1975 Yearbook. He is called the mini Teddy Bear. " Fill in outlined areas with tube 16 stars. Brush whites of eyes and ear centers with softened icing, pipe pupils and nose with tube 5, define fingers and mouth with tube 3. So sweet!"

Good Luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%