You All Are Awesome!!

Decorating By KayJo Updated 2 Jun 2006 , 5:13am by KrisD13

KayJo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KayJo Posted 2 Jun 2006 , 4:22am
post #1 of 3

First, I just wanted to tell you all that you are a great group of people who do fantastic work!
About 3 months ago I (luckily) came across this site while doing research for a major project I am attempting this weekend. I know I have read every post and looked at every picture at least twice. You have inspired me to make the cakes for my parents 50th anniversary party. I am not a professional cake decorator nor have I had any classes so I am very nervous and I figure I have bitten off more than I can chew but...I figure I have strong teeth so...what the heck right?
Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for all your tips and advice. You guys really are a great group of people icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
emi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emi Posted 2 Jun 2006 , 4:28am
post #2 of 3

I agree with you. This site is awasome. Majority of the staff I know I've learned from here. Good luck with your anniversary cakes. I'm sure you'll do well, and you're parents will be pleased with your courage to attempt to do something really nice for them.
Emi

KrisD13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrisD13 Posted 2 Jun 2006 , 5:13am
post #3 of 3

You may not have taken any classes, but you did a beautiful job on your cake. Your rose is perfecticon_biggrin.gif

Some people don't have to take classes. I've read a lot of comments on here, and checked out a lot of pics posted by people who have taught themselves. They are extremely talented, and it looks like you've caught the decorating bug ...

icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%