Ovenight People

Decorating By AngiesIdea Updated 10 May 2007 , 5:34am by STLdecoratingfool

AngiesIdea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AngiesIdea Posted 7 May 2007 , 5:29am
post #1 of 14

Hey,
I once thought that only people that work the midnight shift stayed up all night and surfed the net. I now know better. I'm on eatern standard time and I'm working (not really-shhh!!!). What's everyone else on? What are you doing awake.

13 replies
JoanneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoanneK Posted 7 May 2007 , 5:32am
post #2 of 14

I'm on the West Coast and it's only 10:30pm here so it's not that late. I get on here every night at 10:00pm until 11:00 pm and then I go watch tv in bed.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 7 May 2007 , 5:36am
post #3 of 14

It's 1:30 a.m. in Indiana. I bought my laptop this year and my son=in-law hooked me up as wireless so I can carry the laptop anywhere! (Had to convince my 14 yr old that no, it is NOT ok to take it to the bathroom with her so she can play her games while she's in there!)

SO it's real easy to stretch out on the couch with the laptop on my lap and just surf away! I tend to be a night owl anyway .... insomnia, too. Last week I went 28 hours straight being wide awake. And that was after sleeping only 3 or 4 hours.

Tomoore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tomoore Posted 7 May 2007 , 5:37am
post #4 of 14

I just finished making and coloring a few batches of fondant for a cake due later this week. I'm heading for the bed, though!

doescakestoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doescakestoo Posted 7 May 2007 , 5:41am
post #5 of 14

Its after midnight here in central. And I am just addicted to this site. My husband went to bed already. I find this a quit time to get on the computer. My grandson can't interupt me when I am here. I usually am here off and on during the day. But for 3-4 hours (yes hours) after he goes to be.

MsRhonda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MsRhonda Posted 7 May 2007 , 5:42am
post #6 of 14

My hubby works the midnight shift at the prison, so since I'm a SAHM with only a 16 year old left home, I stay up all night and surf. I'm on CC off and on all night long until it's time to get son off too school and fix breakfast. I do most of my house cleaning,decorating and most everything else on during the night.

kuki Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kuki Posted 7 May 2007 , 5:43am
post #7 of 14

I just decorating some cookies for saturday, I need to bake a cake for that day too.. I have a two year old and is so hard to do this when he is awake... he just wnat to eat everything he see with icing... jiji

itsloops Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsloops Posted 7 May 2007 , 5:51am
post #8 of 14

It's 10:49 (pacific) and I'm waiting for the chocolate mousse filling in my nephews birthday cake to harden so that I can frost it.

I'm so tired. icon_cry.gif

I have to be up at 5:30 a.m. to get ready for work. Last minute Loops is what they should call me. icon_sad.gif

joanmary Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
joanmary Posted 7 May 2007 , 5:52am
post #9 of 14

I, too, am on West Coast time. However, before cc I would be in bed long before now. Going shortly. Good night.

MissLady85 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissLady85 Posted 7 May 2007 , 6:01am
post #10 of 14

Im central time but i work Sat - Mon 5p - 6a so im up all hours surfing on here... so i get paid to surf cake central... woo hoo

sarahnichole975 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahnichole975 Posted 7 May 2007 , 6:09am
post #11 of 14

Central time...1:07 am...I'm such a night owl. I do everything better at night. Cakes, cleaning, surfing. There's 5 of us and I have a two year old that my husband obviously didn't cut his cord well enough and he's ALWAYS with me. He's a night owl too, but is sleeping now and this is my bit of me time. I could watch TV, but this is better!

Amberslilzoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amberslilzoo Posted 7 May 2007 , 5:05pm
post #12 of 14

Okay so it isn't night time anymore - but I am usually on late at night too. I can't sleep, or I got woken up by one of my kiddos and I think hmmmm... maybe there is something new to look at on cakecentral! It's a bad bad problem that I have icon_wink.gif

notjustcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
notjustcake Posted 8 May 2007 , 1:51am
post #13 of 14

I decorate late too, I'm in Oklahoma and it is only 8:49pm here waiting for the The Riches to come on, I bake in the day decorate at night with 3 little children I can't be near icing,fondant or royal icing during the day!
Patty

STLdecoratingfool Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
STLdecoratingfool Posted 10 May 2007 , 5:34am
post #14 of 14

A couple of days later....lol
Im such a night owl too. Not because I cant sleep, but because going to bed is soooo boring! Theres nutten to do there..lol Here, man, its a whole other world over here on this little Black machine! I LOVE IT!! thumbs_up.gif
Between here & myspace, I cant seem to get enough. Hubby asked me if he could pay the Cable bill this month, its the 3-1 deal, Cable, Internet, & Phone. I was like um no, I pay it online why? He replies:So I can spend the money & get the INTERNET DISCONNECTED...LOL I think maybe he is saying...IM A NET JUNKIE?!?!?! But I knuw that already, where has he been...lol

icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%