I Need Some Ideas Please!! Buzz And Woody...

Decorating By Andicake Updated 7 May 2007 , 2:15pm by Andicake

Andicake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Andicake Posted 6 May 2007 , 2:19pm
post #1 of 8

I have this cake to do next weekend and I'm just kinda drawing a blank on how to incorporate these 2 toys the mom gave me icon_cry.gif
I don't post here often but, I love to look at the cakes and browse around. I though some of you talented ladies could maybe toss a few ideas at me icon_smile.gif The cake needs to feed atleast 25 and here are the figures. They are about 3 inches high. TIA!!

7 replies
peachquilter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peachquilter Posted 6 May 2007 , 2:32pm
post #2 of 8

What about making a 3D bed and stick them infront of the pillows. Push them down to the belt area and pipe legs on them. So that it looks like they are sitting on the bed.

Good luck. Can't wait to see pics.

peachquilter Posted 6 May 2007 , 2:35pm
post #3 of 8

Another idea:

Simple round cake. Make the background look like the sky and then pipe a lasso border on the top. You can put them almost back to back (slightly looking front)

Okay, that's all I have right now. LOL I will keep thinking about it.

Andicake Posted 6 May 2007 , 5:14pm
post #4 of 8

thanks for the ideas!

Andicake Posted 6 May 2007 , 8:05pm
post #5 of 8

Anymore? Keep em comin please icon_biggrin.gif

trumpetmidget Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trumpetmidget Posted 7 May 2007 , 1:04am
post #6 of 8

My daughter loves toy story. You know my favorite part that would make a really neat cake (though I have no idea how exactly you would want to do it)? You could do a round cake, or 3D would be cooler. The part where they are in the skill crane with the little aliens. You could pipe the little aliens as the claw is picking up the toys. "I have been chosen my friends. I'm off to a better place!" Hehehe. I watch that movie too often. That would be cute. Another idea is a carved cake. You could carve the RC Racer car that they are riding on at the end of the movie to catch the moving van. You could put the toys on top of the car. Just make sure Buzz has a rocket strapped to him. HTH

peachquilter Posted 7 May 2007 , 11:10am
post #7 of 8

Okay the crane idea is just too cute!! You could use wire from the side and have the crane hang over the top. I love this idea. icon_smile.gif

Andicake Posted 7 May 2007 , 2:15pm
post #8 of 8

I guess I should have mentioned that she has already paid me $50 and I have to do the DArth Vader head too icon_eek.gif Can't be too elaborate LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%