Lion Cake On Martha Stewart Today 5/24/06 Was Really Cute..

Decorating By kirahhh Updated 26 May 2006 , 1:59am by kirahhh

kirahhh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kirahhh Posted 25 May 2006 , 5:41am
post #1 of 5

Just wanted to share or check and see if anyone got a chance to watch Martha Stewart today(Wed) w/Felicity Huffman from Sopranos, they made the cutest cutest and looks easy too, Lion Cake! Just thought I'd post the link for those that missed it!

http://www.marthastewart.com/page.jhtml?type=content&id=recipe3650200&layout=martha

4 replies
marina34 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marina34 Posted 25 May 2006 , 6:11am
post #2 of 5

That is really cute! Thanks!

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 25 May 2006 , 11:08am
post #3 of 5

That is cute...any kid would love it......I wanted to mention that a couple of things that I saw on Martha lately, I have seen elsewhere first. For example, the meatloaf and mash potatoes cake, and the flower pot cakes....
they were out way before I saw her do them....
Am I mistaken? Is she the originator and the others borrowed her ideas or is she skimming through magazines and pulling out their cute ideas?

cakecre8tor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakecre8tor Posted 25 May 2006 , 11:31am
post #4 of 5

I know the lion cake was in her kid's mag several years ago as I made it for my son's 2nd birthday and he is 6 now! So maybe she was just re-doing her cakes again - but I cannot be sure....

kirahhh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kirahhh Posted 26 May 2006 , 1:59am
post #5 of 5

well that maybe so but it was my 1st time seeing it and I just wanted to share it. Thought it was really cute and simple...

Dont know who or what has doen it or what, I never used to watch Martha till now, and more so now that Ive taken the cake course. dunce.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%