Figure Piping Book?

Decorating By Seester Updated 11 May 2005 , 3:22pm by Lisa

Seester Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Seester Posted 10 May 2005 , 2:55am
post #1 of 9

Didn't someone post a week or so ago about a book that was great for figure piping? I tried searching and couldn't find anything.

8 replies
Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 10 May 2005 , 3:03am
post #2 of 9

I'm not sure if this is the one that was mentioned but it's a great one...

Figure Piping Ideas for Cupcakes & Larger Cakes by Roland Winbeckler
cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Amazon&op=click&asin=0930113012

Seester Posted 10 May 2005 , 11:18am
post #3 of 9

That's it!! Thank you! icon_biggrin.gif

Lisa Posted 10 May 2005 , 9:58pm
post #4 of 9

You're welcome!

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 11 May 2005 , 1:11pm
post #5 of 9

Thanks Lisa for posting that, as soon as I saw it I went onto Amazon's site and ordered that book and his book for making flowers out of buttercream. Amazon had a thing where if you spend $25 (US) or more you get free shipping, so the two books together came out to $25 and some odd change.
But I have to wait for my figure piping book icon_cry.gif because they have to find me a copy from the publisher or something like that icon_cry.gif But I think it will be worth the wait.

cakeconfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeconfections Posted 11 May 2005 , 1:22pm
post #6 of 9

I have the figure piping book. It has some cute things in it. I am sure you will really enjoy it.

Seester Posted 11 May 2005 , 1:32pm
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0use

Thanks Lisa for posting that, as soon as I saw it I went onto Amazon's site and ordered that book and his book for making flowers out of buttercream. Amazon had a thing where if you spend $25 (US) or more you get free shipping, so the two books together came out to $25 and some odd change.
But I have to wait for my figure piping book icon_cry.gif because they have to find me a copy from the publisher or something like that icon_cry.gif But I think it will be worth the wait.

oh don't say that!! I ordered two last night from Amazon too icon_cry.gif one for me and one for my sister. I hope they can find them.

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 11 May 2005 , 1:35pm
post #8 of 9

It should say on your confirmation sheet when the figure piping books will arrive. Maybe I will get mine sooner, but I can wait.

Lisa Posted 11 May 2005 , 3:22pm
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0use

It should say on your confirmation sheet when the figure piping books will arrive. Maybe I will get mine sooner, but I can wait.

Oh no! That happened to me once on Amazon too and they were never able to find me a copy of the book. It was an obscure novelty cake book though...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%