Cupcake Bouquet Idea - Opinions Please!

Decorating By cambo Updated 11 May 2014 , 4:07pm by atcooper24

DaisyLisa17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DaisyLisa17 Posted 15 May 2008 , 2:12am
post #451 of 454

Ok, I tried to check out the video posted on the last page.... and I didnt see it... am I missing it??? I would love to see it, as I have tried a bouquet a couple of times and may need some more tips.

Great topic... thanks for posting all these tips and ideas! I want to get this right!!

Juny1980 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Juny1980 Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 6:12pm
post #452 of 454

Cambo, you are awesome! I can't wait to tackel these myself! A co-worker of mine wants to place an order from me because she LOVES my cakes, but she dosn't necessarily want to buy a whole cake either. I'm going to offer her this idea...I think she may take me up on it. Thanks for the info and tips. I promise to post pics once I've attempted this!

trixie651999 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trixie651999 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 8:26pm
post #453 of 454

Cambo -

I just love your cupcake boquets! You had mentioned in one your posts that you used skewers cut to size to support the cupcakes - did you insert it into the full depth of the cupcake? I was also wondering if you frost them before or after inserting them on the styrofoam. BTW - they look absolutely beautiful!

atcooper24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
atcooper24 Posted 11 May 2014 , 4:07pm
post #454 of 454

HI I love your thread, and I REALLY love the way you packaged your bouquets. I looked on the papermart website for these boxes and they don't carry them. Is there another site that has these boxes or is there another size that you can recommend to use. Thank you so much.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%