What A Great Place!!

Decorating By dackn8tr Updated 7 May 2005 , 4:52pm by Chrystal

dackn8tr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dackn8tr Posted 6 May 2005 , 6:51pm
post #1 of 8

i just wanted to say what a great site this is, i know it's been said before but now it's my turn. i'd been decorating for 5 years but in a grocery store where everything is premade and all i had to do was make them pretty, now i've left there and am making a few cakes for friends out of the house with the help of all of you. i've learned so many things here that i'd never considered and everyone's always been so willing to answer questions. i now know how to bake the most beautiful cake, level it w/out much effort, and am always getting new ideas for the future. so i had to say i love this place, you're all the best and i feel fortunate to have found you all. okay enough gushing for now thumbs_up.gif

7 replies
m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 6 May 2005 , 7:06pm
post #2 of 8

Your welcome...I'm happy that I found this site too. Some of my decorating skills have improved...some I still need to try...and even my baking has become better than before (and I can bake pretty well)...and I get to help people as a moderator on this site...I love it!

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 6 May 2005 , 8:28pm
post #3 of 8

I don't think I could gush enough about CC. It's a wonderful site! I'm glad you found us too.

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 6 May 2005 , 8:59pm
post #4 of 8

welcome to the site...glad you found us!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

stephanie214 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephanie214 Posted 6 May 2005 , 9:40pm
post #5 of 8

I agree, this is a fantastic site. Unlike Wilton's forum, your topics and responses are immediately posted. I have learned so much from the cc gang! Everyone is helpful, understanding and kind. I could go on forever icon_wink.gif

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 6 May 2005 , 10:28pm
post #6 of 8

Welcome aboard dackn8tr!! This is an awesome place to come for ideas and advice.

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 7 May 2005 , 7:17am
post #7 of 8

thumbs_up.gif Yeah what they all said!!! thumbs_up.gif

Chrystal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chrystal Posted 7 May 2005 , 4:52pm
post #8 of 8

this is a great place.. i keep telling more and more poeple about it!! Hopefully they really do come here!! i dont know what i would do with out this site!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%