Farwell To A Sweet Lady And Friend.

Lounge By CarolAnn Updated 21 Jun 2007 , 1:15pm by CakeBaker

amycake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amycake Posted 1 May 2007 , 11:27am
post #151 of 374

My Heart goes out to you and the families. This is so terrible my heart just sank. May god bless you and I will pray for this family. We have lost a great person.

springlakecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
springlakecake Posted 1 May 2007 , 11:35am
post #152 of 374

She will be missed dearly by her friends, family, and cc family.

MariaLovesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MariaLovesCakes Posted 1 May 2007 , 12:04pm
post #153 of 374

Cake Central has become a place not just for cakes, but also a place where you can meet wonderful people like your friend who has just passed in such a tragic accident.

I know I have come to know many of you via this website and have personally met one. It is wonderful to know that we know others that not only share our passion for cakes, but that also are friends and truly care.

We are also here to feel with you the pain of the loss. We are all in this with you and will keep you and the families in our daily prayers.

Landa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Landa Posted 1 May 2007 , 12:04pm
post #154 of 374

My condolences to you and the families. Im so sorry.

use2bethiel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
use2bethiel Posted 1 May 2007 , 12:05pm
post #155 of 374

Wow...........................Tears first thing this morning to go along with a heart felt prayer. May God be with you, your dd and the victoms familys.
Nancy

Dana0323 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dana0323 Posted 1 May 2007 , 12:10pm
post #156 of 374

We lost my brother in a car accident days before Christmas 2005. My prayers to you and everyone in the families of these two ladies.

CAKELADYFL Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CAKELADYFL Posted 1 May 2007 , 12:10pm
post #157 of 374

Thank you Carol Ann for sharing the news with all of us. It makes me see things from another perspective.

It helps us all appreciate more what we have and never forget to give that kiss and hug right before everyone leaves the house in the morning and the importance of forgiving. My grandma who passed away recently used to say: "Always do your best to be a breath of peace wherever you are" and "Never fall asleep without forgiving and asking for forgiveness, because you never know when your time will come". Your message has made me look at myself and see how lucky I am to be alive and how much I and all of us can still do to live each day like it was the last by doing good deeds. To enjoy the company of our family and friends. To love one another and to do good to everybody, the people we know and the ones do not.

Again, I am deeply sorry about your loss and have you and their family and friends in my prayers.

Karen V.

itsmylife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsmylife Posted 1 May 2007 , 12:12pm
post #158 of 374

I am so sorry for your loss and for the heartache you and your friends' families are going through. I am crying along with you. I pray that you and their families find comfort in the coming days, weeks, and months ahead.

(((((hugs)))))

Denise

MessiET Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MessiET Posted 1 May 2007 , 12:14pm
post #159 of 374

So sorry about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. May God bring you all peace and comfort.

eagerlearner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eagerlearner Posted 1 May 2007 , 12:20pm
post #160 of 374

Her memory will be in prayers all over Cake Central. I may not have known her personally, but we are a close knit family. Her presence will be sorely missed.

CakeL8T Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeL8T Posted 1 May 2007 , 12:23pm
post #161 of 374

I'm so very sorry about all the losses you have had to endure. My prayers wil be for your family and the other families involved. My God give each of you the strength you need to support eachother and get thru this terrible tragedy. God bless you all!!!
Carrie

mewie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mewie Posted 1 May 2007 , 12:32pm
post #162 of 374

Please accept my sincere condolences, along with my thoughts and prayers.

Michele

SILVERCAT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SILVERCAT Posted 1 May 2007 , 12:37pm
post #163 of 374

This is a very sad thing to happen, and both families will be in my thoughts & prayers!

fooby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fooby Posted 1 May 2007 , 12:42pm
post #164 of 374

My prayers go out to you and her family, Carol Ann. May the Lord bless her soul and may she rest in peace. CC will truly miss her. She's in a better place with my mom (April 9, 2004), brother (April 7, 2007) and grandma-in-law (April 28, 2007). God bless!

dulce Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dulce Posted 1 May 2007 , 12:43pm
post #165 of 374

That is very terrible. My condolences and prayers for all families and victims.

sbcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sbcakes Posted 1 May 2007 , 12:45pm
post #166 of 374

Oh my goodness...I am completely speechless. I am so sad to hear of this horrible accident. We have to believe that god has a plan. I will be sure to pray for everyone who was involved.

mocakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mocakes Posted 1 May 2007 , 12:45pm
post #167 of 374

I just came across this post and my heart just sank...

So so sorry to hear of your loss...I just don't even know the words to say right now.

Please know you are in our thoughts and I will be sure to offer prayers for her family at this tragic time.

fifa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fifa Posted 1 May 2007 , 12:55pm
post #168 of 374

Carol, Iam a newbie My username is fifa. I just read your story and is so sad that it makes anybody cry. Ijust have to say that Iam so sorry about your loss and that I hope somehow you find the comfort you and the familys of the victims need. God is with all of you. God bless you.

jakenheather Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jakenheather Posted 1 May 2007 , 1:03pm
post #169 of 374

My heart goes out to you and their families... all of you are in my thoughts and prayers!

MARIATAMIA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MARIATAMIA Posted 1 May 2007 , 1:04pm
post #170 of 374

May the Lord Jesus Christ envelope them in his arms. And may his grace be over their families and friends helping them to over come this great loss. They will be in my prayers.

imartsy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imartsy Posted 1 May 2007 , 1:07pm
post #171 of 374

I haven't read all of these pages, but I did read your initial post. I am so sorry for your loss. I will say a prayer for all of the people involved. I pray God gives peace to their families and to you.

kjackson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjackson Posted 1 May 2007 , 1:08pm
post #172 of 374

Wow. I'm just speechless. I read your post Carol and my heart just sank as well. I am so sorry for the losses of these two families. My heartfelt prayers go out to them. May the Lord comfort & guide them through this tragic time.

frstech Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frstech Posted 1 May 2007 , 1:14pm
post #173 of 374

Please make sure these families have your support as well as know that you are in the hearts of all on CC.

sharitos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sharitos Posted 1 May 2007 , 1:25pm
post #174 of 374

May God be with her and her family...I am sorry for your loss.

arosstx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
arosstx Posted 1 May 2007 , 1:26pm
post #175 of 374

This will be a tough one to get over, and will take some time. But you WILL get THROUGH it. It's so sad, and I know that God will bless those families through this difficult time. I'm sorry for the loss of your good friends, and for the families as well.
With deepest sympathy,

Blue0877 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Blue0877 Posted 1 May 2007 , 1:39pm
post #176 of 374

Oh Carol...I am so sorry for the loss you have all suffered. I can not imagine the pain you are feeling losing all of these wonderful people you cared so deeply for. And the loss of children always makes it that much harder. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. Sending hugs your way.

Nitu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nitu Posted 1 May 2007 , 1:41pm
post #177 of 374

It is so hard to say something. I am so sorry to hear about this very very sad news. All of my familys prayers always with all of them and God MUST help that little survivor.

Nitu

birdgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
birdgirl Posted 1 May 2007 , 1:42pm
post #178 of 374

Words can not describe what has happened--you are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Katskakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katskakes Posted 1 May 2007 , 1:43pm
post #179 of 374

My deepest and most heartfelt sympathies. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I will also pray for their families as well. My heart goes out to everyone in their family, my sadden for those children.
(((HUGS)))

Eeyore16 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eeyore16 Posted 1 May 2007 , 1:45pm
post #180 of 374

Oh my God! I am so so sorry for both of your losses, Carol and Shirley.
It's so sad to hear something like this. May God be in the hearts of the family and friends of this wonderful people and help them go through this rough time. We will pray for all of them specially the 5 year old son who lost her mom and sister.
God Bless icon_cry.gif

Eeyore16

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%