Luau Themed Cupcakes For Kindergarteners

Decorating By bbelias Updated 29 Apr 2006 , 4:30am by bbelias

bbelias Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bbelias Posted 29 Apr 2006 , 12:49am
post #1 of 5

My sons kindergarten class is having a Luau themed end of the year party and I have been asked to bring cupcakes (50 of them). I don't really want to do a CCC, and I would like to display them on one of the disposable cupcake stands (which hold 48 and I was thinking that I would place the two extras at the base of the stand). Any ideas? I have to run out to dinner, but will be back in an hour or two . . . hope you can all come up with something spectacular while I am gone icon_lol.gif

Thanks in advance for your help!

Brandi

4 replies
Florimbio Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Florimbio Posted 29 Apr 2006 , 2:09am
post #2 of 5

How about all dirrerent thigs like flip flops, sand buckets, sea shells, palm trees, snad castles, etc....

Kimanalynn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kimanalynn Posted 29 Apr 2006 , 2:13am
post #3 of 5

I got some candy molds at michaels that have palm trees, flip flops, etc. things like that. SInce you are doing it on the cupcake stand, maybe you can arrange them so they will be sorta like a cupcake cake, but a tierd one? Maybe decorate like a mountain and waterfall and flowers? That may be too complicated, just thinking out loud here. If I thinkg of anything else, will come back.

Right_in_the_muffins Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Right_in_the_muffins Posted 29 Apr 2006 , 2:19am
post #4 of 5

you could crumble 'nilla wafers for sand and put beach themed candy melts on them I thought that that was a good (and easy) idea, put bc beach towels and little sun umbrellas

bbelias Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bbelias Posted 29 Apr 2006 , 4:30am
post #5 of 5

Thanks for your great suggestions . . . I knew that you guys would be able to help!!!! I will head off to Michaels in the morning and see what I can find. I like the idea of the candy molds and vanilla wafers for sand is great. I think that I will theme each tier too. Fun, fun fun!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%