I Need Honest Opinions....

Business By mrsfish94 Updated 24 May 2006 , 8:49pm by cakerlady

mrsfish94 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsfish94 Posted 9 May 2006 , 3:19pm
post #31 of 36

Thanks .... I thought the same about the font on the flavors page. But I didn't have time to go back and fix it. I also made the thumbnails on the photos larger...so you could just look at the cakes with out clicking on them.

I just want to thank everyone who has posted their comments....I really am grateful!!! And those things that I could change... I did. Because it is a free site...their aren't many changes I could make.

Thanks again!!!

mjones17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjones17 Posted 9 May 2006 , 3:39pm
post #32 of 36

Your cakes are awesome!!!! The only prob I had with teh site is when you go to the about the cakes part the writing is hard to read you know the types of cakes and frostings. That would bug me if I was looking for a cake. But other than that it is great.

FancyLayne23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FancyLayne23 Posted 9 May 2006 , 9:08pm
post #33 of 36

Yeah your website looks great. And your cakes are beautiful. I would order from you.

FatFace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FatFace Posted 24 May 2006 , 7:32pm
post #34 of 36

Your site looks beautiful.

mrsfish94 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsfish94 Posted 24 May 2006 , 8:37pm
post #35 of 36

Thanks!!! I have re-done it. It's not perfect. But it will work for now!!!

cakerlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakerlady Posted 24 May 2006 , 8:49pm
post #36 of 36

I agree that your cakes are lovely! The one thing that bothered me is the time it took to download your 2nd page. For those of us still on dial-up internet connection the time it takes to download a page can be the difference between staying on the site or leaving. I don't know much about creating websites but perhaps you could put fewer pictures on a page?? Just a thought.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%