Our Cake Club Is Having A Show!

Decorating By sugartopped Updated 26 Apr 2006 , 6:49pm by KittisKakes

sugartopped Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugartopped Posted 26 Apr 2006 , 4:28pm
post #1 of 5

Our local cake club is going to host a Cake Decorating Show (they use to do it in the past...but w/all the hurricanes the last couple years...haven't done much).

But decided it was time to do it again.....we are trying to come up w/a theme. Anyone have some cool ideas??

4 replies
cadensmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cadensmom Posted 26 Apr 2006 , 4:33pm
post #2 of 5

I don't have any theme ideas, but I would love to know more about your club. I just moved to P'cola and was looking at your pictures yesterday as a matter of fact. I'm relatively new to decorating and have a long way to go and it would be really nice to talk to some local people to get some tips!

Kimanalynn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kimanalynn Posted 26 Apr 2006 , 4:36pm
post #3 of 5

When are you doing it? You could make it seasonal, for summer, like tropical or something.

sugartopped Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugartopped Posted 26 Apr 2006 , 6:46pm
post #4 of 5

It will be in Pensacola, Fla. Not sure about all the details, I just received the email that said we should be thinking of a theme!! But we are meeting tomorrow night, so guess I'll get more info then!!

KittisKakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KittisKakes Posted 26 Apr 2006 , 6:49pm
post #5 of 5

I wanna go!!! I always like the themes when they use china or wallpaper and you have to design your cake around that. It's always cool to see how people interpret that kind of stuff for a cake! Good Luck with it!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%