I Posted The Templates I Made For My Bigger Roses

Decorating By Morphogirl Updated 24 Apr 2007 , 2:42pm by Morphogirl

Morphogirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Morphogirl Posted 19 Apr 2007 , 2:18pm
post #1 of 10

Here are my homemade templates for the med and large Wilton roses I made for this cake. (see forum "Would you Believe my final Wilton Course 3 Wedding Cake" to see cake) It's an Acrobat PDF file. When you print make sure you change the scaling to NONE so it doesn't shink it. Put the paper templetes right on the fondant and using the cutting wheel cut around them. Don't worry if it's not perfect. You soften the edges anyway and then the look more lifelike.

As for getting the butter yellow color even for the 3 tiered cake: weight a large, workable piece of fondant, write the weight down, using your toothpick, dip into the color, touching the bottom of the container, spin the toothpick slightly and pull out. Do this four times and add to your fondant. If you want more color do the same process again, just once. This way you can do the exact same process with another workable piece of fondant until you have enough colored fondant. Then mix all the colored pieces together (it's nice and piable now) and it's even! Good Luck!

Here is the Image

9 replies
marthajo1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marthajo1 Posted 19 Apr 2007 , 2:24pm
post #2 of 10

Thanks

carries_creations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carries_creations Posted 19 Apr 2007 , 2:26pm
post #3 of 10

thanks!

carries_creations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carries_creations Posted 19 Apr 2007 , 2:37pm
post #4 of 10

By the way- I just checked out your morpho website-- very nice! Do you offer any "specials" for cake central friends?? icon_razz.gif

sharip35 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sharip35 Posted 19 Apr 2007 , 2:43pm
post #5 of 10

Thank you!!!

sweetbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetbaker Posted 19 Apr 2007 , 2:50pm
post #6 of 10

Thanks.

Morphogirl Posted 19 Apr 2007 , 2:50pm
post #7 of 10

Morpho Cosmetics will absolutely offer specials to Cake Central members.

When you place your online order use the following discount codes:

Up to $20 order for 15% off use discount code SFF20 at checkout
Up to $40 order for 20% off use discount code SFF40 at checkout
Up to $50 order for 25% off plus a free creamy lip color pencil use discount code SFF50 at checkout and if you want to chose the lip color pencil write the color of choice in the comment box at checkout too.

Great idea and thanks for asking!
Janine

JavaJunkieChrissy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JavaJunkieChrissy Posted 19 Apr 2007 , 5:24pm
post #8 of 10

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I printed it out and I'm excited to give it a try.

Thanks!

Chrissy

RachelC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RachelC Posted 19 Apr 2007 , 6:00pm
post #9 of 10

Ooh thank you so much! I love lip glosses! I will definitely try you guys out! So excited!!!

Morphogirl Posted 24 Apr 2007 , 2:42pm
post #10 of 10

I need your help! I am one of the 5 finalists now to host the Real Savvy Moms PBS TV show for one year. They decided to add another round of voting for 6 more days starting today thru this Sunday so please I need your help again! 2 winners will be announced on Monday.

Just click the link below now to vote for me today.
Vote for Janine

Thank you so much for your continued support,
Janine Greff

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%