Helpppppppppppppp!!!!buttercreme

Decorating By lastingmoments Updated 29 Apr 2005 , 7:34am by lastingmoments

lastingmoments Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lastingmoments Posted 29 Apr 2005 , 3:41am
post #1 of 5

Hi I was baking right now and was so eager to try dawns buttercream recipe that i had jooted down the other day.....but it does not look right...

i think i forgot and ingredient....

does anyone have it ...
i tried to search for it but cant find it .....i think im going crazy now because the other day I saw it 10 times ...and today i dont see it icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

4 replies
2cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2cakes Posted 29 Apr 2005 , 3:48am
post #2 of 5

Have you try e-mailing Dawn and maybe she can e-mail it back to you. What happened with the buttercream frosting, what does the texture look like? Is it runny, too smooth, too dry, etc.? I'll try to help you.

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lastingmoments Posted 29 Apr 2005 , 3:53am
post #4 of 5

thank you yes that was the recipe.... i just did not seem like that was it.... only bought enough butter for one batch and my little girl is alseep im just making sure i dont mess it up before I begin......

oops sorry i guess i panicked!! icon_redface.gif

lastingmoments Posted 29 Apr 2005 , 7:34am
post #5 of 5

I guess im just used other recipes where you had your flavoring and stilll water or milk. So the fact that no milk or water threw me off....

icon_biggrin.gif but I made and I think that it taste good..........

i love it, however nothing becomes offical until my buddy jennifer comes over....she my official taser and always tells me the truth.....

she loves cakes..... and does not care... if it in the middle of the night...she will come over to be my QA.

Tonight I was making a cake for a baby shower..... I cant find the memory card to the digital camera but as soon as i do or even if i have to use film i will show you my cake.......

Thanks again

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%