Last Day To Post Mom's Day Pictures?

Decorating By diane Updated 30 Apr 2005 , 5:38am by tcturtleshell

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 28 Apr 2005 , 8:38pm
post #1 of 13

when is the last day to post the mother's day cake pictures??...that saturday before??

12 replies
Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 28 Apr 2005 , 8:41pm
post #2 of 13

May 16th is the last day...I had to check. You scared me! We're not celebrating until that weekend so I probably won't have my cake finished until the 15th.

AgentCakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AgentCakeBaker Posted 28 Apr 2005 , 8:41pm
post #3 of 13

The rules say that the photos must be posted by May 16th.

Click on Mother's Day Contest on the left side of the page near the top. All the contest rules are there.

diane Posted 28 Apr 2005 , 8:44pm
post #4 of 13

thanks guys!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

AgentCakeBaker Posted 28 Apr 2005 , 8:45pm
post #5 of 13

No problem

diane Posted 28 Apr 2005 , 8:47pm
post #6 of 13

oh, is there a prize!!!...like that whimsical bakehouse book??? icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

AgentCakeBaker Posted 28 Apr 2005 , 9:00pm
post #7 of 13

Yes, that is the prize!

msmeg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msmeg Posted 28 Apr 2005 , 9:55pm
post #8 of 13

still looking for my idea I want it to be different from any thing I have done.

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 30 Apr 2005 , 2:55am
post #9 of 13

I doubt I'll make one. I can't get my mind to working!! My son's 18th bday is the 12th sooooo I might not do a Mom's day cake..... I love seeing each one added to the contest gallery though!

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 30 Apr 2005 , 3:44am
post #10 of 13

From what I've seen in the MD contest gallery it doesn't have to be a new cake or a cake baked just for this contest, it can be one you've done in the past...correct me if I am wrong.
Janice

tcturtleshell Posted 30 Apr 2005 , 4:53am
post #11 of 13

I guess it could be an old one. I really don't have one that would fit as a mom's day cake though. It would be fun to make one wouldn't it!

KayDay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KayDay Posted 30 Apr 2005 , 5:21am
post #12 of 13

icon_biggrin.gif I have an idea for my cake and am really looking forward to this! I love seeing what everyone is doing and improving, this is such a wonderful group of folks I am happy to be a part of it.

I think it is wonderful to see the advanced and those of us who are less skilled... swapping stories and reciped and triumphs etc...it really inspires me to try.

tcturtleshell Posted 30 Apr 2005 , 5:38am
post #13 of 13

KayDay, I agree!! When I started out I didn't know much at all. Thanks to CC I have learned so much & am willing to try anything... that is when I have time! I usually don't get to practice much because I'm filling orders. That's good but then again I would rather be learning more & practicing more then doing an cake order. Is that weird or what!! I haven't tried MMF & I've only done one FBCT (didn't post it because it was horrible!!). My next practice is going to be a teacup! I think they are so pretty!

I also love to see the pics people post. The cakes are getting better & better~

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%