What Flavors Do You Offer To Your Clients?

Business By nefgaby Updated 18 Aug 2007 , 11:56pm by OhMyGoodies

loveqm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loveqm Posted 6 Jun 2007 , 7:19am
post #91 of 98

ok ladies,i love all these new ideas you guys are sharing... but i noticed some of you have tiramisu as a flavor from cake mix? and was wondering if anyone would like to share the recipe with me? as well as the l'opera cake? =)

TIA!

tirby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tirby Posted 6 Jun 2007 , 9:35pm
post #92 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sweetcookies

For those of you who do weddings do you offer special flavors of offer the same for everyone?

Right now im using a box mix and will try some Dr. up mixes, I havent done a wedding yet but just had a few people inquire, I feel funny about using a box mix for a wedding, can soemone justify this?

Cherry vanilla is an awesome idea I never thought of it, that's a definate must add to the list.

How would you make cherry vanilla

tirby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tirby Posted 6 Jun 2007 , 9:42pm
post #93 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflowerbagel

Oh my goodness... I invited 6 gals over yesterday to taste some of the new recipes I've found through the forum (or versions of them), and answer written questions. I had 6 cakes and 3 truffles. They were all mystery flavors to them because I wanted to know what they would call them, what they tasted, etc. I threw in that Dr. Pepper cake (using generic Dr. Thunder). They LOVED it!!! Three people wanted to order cakes! What?!?! I was so shocked. According to their forms that no one else saw, 5 out of 6 absolutely thought it was fantastic. One thought it tasted like a "good white cake mix cake" (as did I), but still really liked it.

So, thanks for telling me about that cake. The funniest answer for "If you were to find this on a menu, what would the name be?" was "World's Perfect White Cake"! Who knew the box mix with generic DP would bring such rave reviews? icon_lol.gif

Oh PLEASE pm me the recipe on this cake

Jenna217 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenna217 Posted 16 Jul 2007 , 8:48pm
post #94 of 98

These are all so great!!! icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gif I can't wait to try some!

I swear I saw someone's site on this thread that had a 'cinnamon roll' and a 'PB&J' cake combos as their flavors and now I can't find it! Help? icon_biggrin.gif

jenbakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenbakescakes Posted 16 Aug 2007 , 4:24pm
post #95 of 98

This is a great thread! I remember seeing it awhile ago and never read it, but now I am trying to get all my recipes together to submit to the Dept. of Agriculture so I searched for it. Definately got some great ideas! I am for sure gonna try the Key lime cake this weekend!! Thanks ladies and gents!!

FlowerGirlMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlowerGirlMN Posted 18 Aug 2007 , 11:12pm
post #96 of 98

I finally finalized my flavors list!

Almond Amaretto (Almond cake with Amaretto mousse filling

Autumn Glory ( Spice Cake, cream cheese filling)

Banana Nut Supreme (banana nut cake with cream cheese filling)

Black Forest - (Duh icon_smile.gif )

Chai Spice (Chai cake, Chai buttercream )

Coconut Cloud - Coconut white cake with coconut creme filling

Erin Go Bragh - Chocolate or white cake with whiskey mist and Bailey's cream filling.

Mocha Love - Mocha cake with coffee soak and mocha mousse filling

Pina Colada - Lightly rum flavored pineapple & coconut cake with coconut creme filling and rum mist or soak.

Raspberry Dream - White or dark chocolate cake with rasberries & Chambord soak

Red Velvet - ( layered with cream cheese filling)

Spring Berry - White cake with lemon zest, berry mousse filling and fresh berries.

Turtle - Dark chocolate cake, caramel and pecans with chocolate ganache filling.

White Chocolate Pistachio - White chocolate cake with pistachio mousse filling

Zesty Lemon- A lemony white cake, complete with lemon zest, sweet lemony soak, and lemon buttercream filling!

majormichel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
majormichel Posted 18 Aug 2007 , 11:27pm
post #97 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerGirlMN

I finally finalized my flavors list!

Almond Amaretto (Almond cake with Amaretto mousse filling

Autumn Glory ( Spice Cake, cream cheese filling)

Banana Nut Supreme (banana nut cake with cream cheese filling)

Black Forest - (Duh icon_smile.gif )

Chai Spice (Chai cake, Chai buttercream )

Coconut Cloud - Coconut white cake with coconut creme filling

Erin Go Bragh - Chocolate or white cake with whiskey mist and Bailey's cream filling.

Mocha Love - Mocha cake with coffee soak and mocha mousse filling

Pina Colada - Lightly rum flavored pineapple & coconut cake with coconut creme filling and rum mist or soak.

Raspberry Dream - White or dark chocolate cake with rasberries & Chambord soak

Red Velvet - ( layered with cream cheese filling)

Spring Berry - White cake with lemon zest, berry mousse filling and fresh berries.

Turtle - Dark chocolate cake, caramel and pecans with chocolate ganache filling.

White Chocolate Pistachio - White chocolate cake with pistachio mousse filling

Zesty Lemon- A lemony white cake, complete with lemon zest, sweet lemony soak, and lemon buttercream filling!

Oh my, those combination are mouth watering
icon_razz.gif

OhMyGoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGoodies Posted 18 Aug 2007 , 11:56pm
post #98 of 98

This is such a great thread! I've saved certain ideas out of it as I wasn't offering much but basics. I'm really interested in this Dr. Pepper cake... it sounds delicious! Also has anyone tried adding Cherry Coke or Cherry Pepsi to a cake mix instead of water?? I think that'd taste great with the burst of cherry flavor....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%